The Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released a notification for the recruitment drive of 995 vacancies of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) II/ Exe posts. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Govt of India.
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions can apply online for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2023 through the official website mha.gov.in. The application process will be started on 25 November 2023 and the last date for the submission of online applications is December 15, 2023.
The complete details have been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|No. of Posts:||995 Posts|
|Salary:||Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400/-|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location:||All India|
|Telegram Job Alert||Join Here|
|Get Job Alerts on WhatsApp||Join Here|
Intelligence Bureau is looking for qualified candidates to fill up 900+ vacancies for the position given below in the list:
1. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) II/ Exe
Total Posts: 995 Posts
- Graduation or equivalent from any recognized university or institution
Age Limit: The age limit is 18 – 27 years. The upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
Application Fee: For male candidates or UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates application fee is Rs. 100/- and for all other candidates application fee is Rs. 450/-.
Selection Process: The selection process comprises of Written Exam and interview.
Salary: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) II/ Exe post will get a salary of Level 7; Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- per month plus allowances.
How to Apply?
Below we have the steps to apply for the posts for the ease of candidates:
- Visit the official website of the Intelligence Bureau recruitment portal at mha.gov.in.
- The online link will be available on the website’s homepage and click on it.
- Enter your details such as name, date of birth, contact details, and your educational qualifications.
- Upload the required documents scanned copy with photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then Submit the application form by verifying all the details available on it.
- Take a print of the final submitted application form for future use.
Official Website: www.mha.gov.in
Official Notification ➠➠➠ DOWNLOAD PDF
Apply Online ➠➠➠ APPLY LINK (will activate from 25 Nov 2023)
Telegram Job Alert ➠➠➠ Join Here
Get Job Alerts on WhatsApp ➠➠➠ Join Here