Candidates are advised to ensure before applying that they are comfortable & interested to work at Kolkata.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 | Posts: 25 | Last Date: 29/06/2023
IRCTC Recruitment 2023: The IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited) has recently announced the IRCTC Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice Trainee Posts. The notification was released on 13/06/2023. The recruitment aims to fill 25 Apprentice Trainee positions for a one-year period in the Kolkata division of the Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023
If you are interested in applying for these positions, you can submit your application online starting from 14/06/2023 until 29/06/2023. To learn more about the eligibility criteria for IRCTC Recruitment 2023, please continue reading the following information. You will also find details about each available vacancy.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 – Overview
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|No. of Posts:||25|
|Salary:||Rs. 6,000 – Rs. 7,000/-|
|Employment Type:||Apprenticeship (One Year)|
|Selection Process:||Written Test|
IRCTC Recruitment Dates to Consider
|Start Date to Apply Online||14/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/06/2023|
IRCTC Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
Check out the table below for vacancy information. Candidates will be posted anywhere in Kolkata in the Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) trade. The table includes the job name and the number of open positions. Candidates will undergo one-year training.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
There is no Application Fee for IRCTC Recruitment 2023.
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
- Candidate must have Passed Matriculation Examination (minimum 50% marks) with an ITI certificate.
The following age requirement must be met by candidates as of 01/06/2023. The maximum age is as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Post / Trade||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice Trainee / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) (UR)||15 to 25 years|
The age limit is relaxable by
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 03 years for OBC-Non Creamy Layer
- 10 years for Ex-Serviceman / Differently abled
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Salary
Candidates will be paid a fixed monthly stipend as shown in the table below.
|S. No||Category||Pay Scale|
|2||School pass-outs (class 10th)||6,000|
|3||School pass-outs (class 12th)||7,000|
|4||National or State Certificate holder||7,000|
|5||Technician (vocational) apprentice or Vocational Certificate holder or Sandwich Course (Students from|
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on
- Written Test
Steps to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the IRCTC Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice Trainee Posts, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Make sure you are comfortable and interested in working in Kolkata.
- On the homepage, search for the online registration link.
- Click on the link and fill in the application form with accurate and relevant information.
- Ensure that you upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Double-check all the details provided before submitting the application.
- Once you have reviewed and verified the information, submit the application.
- It is advisable to take a printout of the submitted application for future reference.
Make sure to adhere to the specified timeline and complete the application process within the given dates (14/06/2023 to 29/06/2023).
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
IRCTC Recruitment Notification has been released announcing 25 vacancies on the official website which has all the recruitment details like registration dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc.
Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
|☛ Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link (Active) | CLICK HERE|
|☛ Download Official Notification PDF Download: CLICK HERE|
|☛ Official Website: www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in|
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- ESIC Paramedical Posts Job Vacancy Recruitment, Apply Online for 1038 Posts
- Technology Development Board, TDB Vacancy Recruitment
- National Human Rights Commission, NHRC Vacancy Recruitment
- Northern Coalfields Limited Vacancy Recruitment for 1140 Apprentice posts
- ICMR NIRT Job Vacancy Recruitment 2023 for 73 Posts
- SAI Junior Consultants Vacancy Recruitment 2023
- Northern Railway Recruitment Notification, Walk-in-interview at J&K & Firozpur
- Department of Women and Child Development Jobs Recruitment 2023 for 47 Posts
- WAPCOS Limited Engineers Recruitment 2023, Apply for 140 posts
- Cook cum Caretaker Vacancy Recruitment at BMEL Delhi
IRCTC Recruitment 2023 FAQs
A. IRCTC Recruitment 2023 is a recruitment process conducted by the Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited to fill Apprentice Trainee positions in Kolkata.
A. To apply, visit the official website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and follow the instructions provided in the recruitment notification. Fill out the application form with the required details and submit it online within the specified dates.
A. The apprentice training period for IRCTC Recruitment 2023 is mentioned as one year.
A. The selection process for IRCTC Recruitment 2023 may involve stages such as shortlisting of candidates based on qualifications, written test, interview, or any other selection method as specified in the notification. The exact selection process details will be provided in the official notification.
A. For detailed information, including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application process, and any updates or notifications, it is recommended to visit the official website of IRCTC or refer to the official recruitment notification.
Note: The above FAQs are for informational purposes only. It is advised to refer to the official IRCTC Recruitment 2023 notification and website for accurate and updated information.