IREL Recruitment 2023: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has announced 56 Supervisory Trainee posts on its official website @irel.co.in. Candidates interested in IREL Recruitment 2023 may apply online till 14 November 2023 through the direct link given in the article.
We have consolidated here all the details regarding IREL Recruitment 2023 like notification pdf, important dates, application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
Quick Overview of IREL Recruitment 2023
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about IREL Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)|
|No. of Posts:||56|
|Post Name||Supervisory Trainee|
|Last Date:||14 Nov 2023|
|Salary:||Rs.25000 – 68000/-|
|Selection Process:||Written Test | Skill Test / Trade Test|
|Job Location:||All India|
Important Dates IREL Recruitment 2023
Candidates can check the important dates in the IREL Notification 2023 PDF.
|Application Start Date||30.10.2023 (14:00 HRS)|
|Last Date||14.11.2023 (23:59 HRS)|
|Last Date of Online Payment||14.11.2023 (23:59 HRS)|
|Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview||To be Announced|
IREL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||03|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||04|
|Trainee (Geologist / Petrologist)||08|
Eligibility Criteria for IREL Recruitment 2023
All interested aspirants should be well-versed with the eligibility criteria to avoid rejection of their applications. The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian University.|
|Diploma Trainee||Graduation in Geology/ Applied Geology with Geology/ Chemistry as a major subject.|
|Trainee (Geologist / Petrologist)||Graduation in Geology/ Applied Geology with Geology/ Chemistry as a major subjec.|
|Trainee Chemist||Graduation in Geology/ Applied Geology with Geology/ Chemistry as a major subject.|
Age Limit: The age limit of applicants should not be more than 26 Years for IREL Recruitment 2023. Age Relaxation will be provided to special category candidates.
Steps to Apply for IREL Recruitment 2023
- Visit IREL website www.irel.co.in Careers section and Click on Apply Online button.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) I Agree’ Button.
- Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
- Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents.
- Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
- Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI (if applicable) Press Submit Button.
- Take print out of your application form for future reference/ for forwarding through proper channel.
Note: Do not send hard copy of filled-in application form to IREL (India) Limited unless forwarded through the proper channel.
- A non-refundable application Fee of ₹ 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) (inclusive of GST) is required to be paid by male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC (NCL) categories at the time of submission of online application form.
- Females and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
IREL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The Notification comprises details like application dates, eligibility, selection process, admit card, and so on. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
|Official Notification PDF➠➠➠||DOWNLOAD PDF|
IREL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
IREL Limited has activated the apply online link for 56 Supervisory Trainee positions on its official website at @irel.co.in. The last date to apply for IREL Recruitment 2023 is 14 November 2023. The candidates should check the details carefully and apply online through the link given below.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
IREL Recruitment 2023 Salary
IREL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of aspirants for IREL Recruitment 2023 will be made based on the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
More Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the last date for submitting my application for IREL Recruitment?
Ans. The last date for submitting the application for IREL Recruitment is 14 November 2023.
Q2. What are the age limit for IREL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The candidate’s upper age should not exceed 26 years for IREL Recruitment 2023.
Q3. How to apply for IREL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The candidates can apply for IREL Recruitment 2023 through the link given in the article or via the official website of IREL.
Q4. How many vacancies are announced under IREL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. A total of 56 vacancies are released under IREL Recruitment 2023.