IREL Recruitment 2023: IREL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking, under the Administrative Control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites online applications for 119 Posts. The posts span across different grades, including Non-Unionized Supervisory Trainees (S0 Grade) for freshers, and Non-Unionized Supervisors (S1 & S2 Grade) for those with prior experience. The IREL Online Form submission process dates are 30th October 2023 to 14th November 2023.
In order to support future growth and manage transformation challenges, IREL invites applications (through online mode) from eligible, qualified, talented, energetic, and dynamic Indian Nationals for the following posts (on Regular Basis) for its various Projects/Units/Offices:
Quick Overview of IREL Recruitment 2023
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about IREL Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||IREL (India) Limited|
|No. of Posts:||88|
|Post Name||Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari, Junior Supervisor, Mining Mate, Mining Surveyor, Mining Foreman, Supervisor, Graduate Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee, Trainee Chemist|
|Last Date:||14.11.2023 (23:59 HRS)|
|Salary:||Rs. 25000 – 72000/-|
|Selection Process:||Written Test [First Level Test]|
Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test]
|Job Location:||All India|
Important Dates IREL Recruitment 2023
|Application Start Date||30.10.2023 (14:00 HRS)|
|Last Date||14.11.2023 (23:59 HRS)|
|Last date of Online payment||14.11.2023 (23:59 HRS)|
IREL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari||04|
Eligibility Criteria for IREL Recruitment 2023
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Name of Post||Qualifications|
|Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari||Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi or English with Hindi as one of the subjects|
Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;
Master’s degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
|Junior Supervisor (Chemical)||Diploma in Engineering/ Graduate in Science with Chemistry as major subject|
|Junior Supervisor (Admin)||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian University.|
|Mining Mate||HSC with Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per Metaliferrous Mines Regulations (MMR), 1961|
|Mining Surveyor||Diploma in Mines Survey/ Mining Engineering with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGMS as per Metaliferrous Mines Regulations (MMR), 1961|
|Mining Foreman||Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS as per Metaliferrous Mines Regulations|
|Supervisor (Civil)||03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Supervisor (Finance)||Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce.|
|Graduate Trainee (Finance)||Graduate in Commerce from a recognized Indian University.|
|Graduate Trainee (HR)||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Indian University.|
|Diploma Trainee||3 years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering|
|Trainee||Graduation in Geology/ applied Geology with Geology/ Chemistry as major subject|
|Trainee Chemist||3 years Diploma in Engineering/ Graduate in science with chemistry as major subject|
|Name of Post||Age|
|Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari||30 Years|
|Junior Supervisor||30 Years|
|Mining Mate||30 Years|
|Mining Surveyor||30 Years|
|Mining Foreman||30 Years|
|Graduate Trainee||26 Years|
|Diploma Trainee||26 Years|
|Trainee Chemist||26 Years|
Steps to Apply for IREL Recruitment 2023
- Visit the IREL website www.irel.co.in.
- Click on the Careers section and Click on the Apply Online button against the relevant recruitment advertisement.
- Read Important Instructions and Click on the (√) ‘I Agree’ Button.
- Register by filling up the necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on SubmitButton).
- Check the Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering the user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Fill up the application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents.
- Pay the application fee through a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI (if applicable).
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of your application form for future reference.
- A non-refundable application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) (inclusive of GST) is required to be paid by male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and
OBC (NCL) categories
- Females and SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM category candidates are exempted.
IREL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
In this IREL Recruitment 2023, job seekers can explore various roles, from Junior Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari, Junior Supervisor, Trainee Chemist & more posts. With educational qualifications ranging from HSC to Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, candidates from diverse backgrounds have the opportunity to apply for IREL Jobs 2023.
Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
IREL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
To apply for IREL Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. The online registration process for the Recruitment started on 30.10.2023 and the last date to apply is 14.11.2023. It is important to apply before the last date to avoid any issues. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
IREL Recruitment 2023 Salary
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Junior Rajbhasha Adhikari||Rs. 25000 – 68000/- (Rs 7.25 Lakhs per anum)|
|Junior Supervisor||Rs. 25000 – 68000/- (Rs 7.25 Lakhs per anum)|
|Mining Mate||Rs. 25000 – 68000/- (Rs 7.25 Lakhs per anum)|
|Mining Surveyor||Rs. 25000 – 68000/- (Rs 7.25 Lakhs per anum)|
|Mining Foreman||Rs. 26500 – 72000/- (Rs 7.7 Lakhs per anum)|
|Supervisor||Rs. 26500 – 72000/- (Rs 7.7 Lakhs per anum)|
|Graduate Trainee||Rs. 25000- 68000/-|
|Diploma Trainee||Rs. 25000- 68000/-|
|Trainee||Rs. 25000- 68000/-|
|Trainee Chemist||Rs. 25000- 68000/-|
IREL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The mode of selection for all the posts would consist of:
- Written Test First Level Test Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test] as applicable and/or any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority.
- The written test will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements/criteria viz. Age, qualification, experience etc. will be called for written test (objective type) comprising of Multiple-Choice Questions.
- Based on the merit obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT), the candidates will be called for second level Test (Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable and Psychometric Test) in the ratio of 1:5 following reservation norms.
- Final selection of those who qualify the second level Test (Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable and Psychometric Test) will be based on the marks obtained in the written test only. The merit list for final selection will be prepared on the basis of performance in the written test.
IREL Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- The written examination (First Level) will be held for a duration of 2 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of two Papers. Paper-I will consist of 100 Objective type questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Paper-II will consist of 50 objective type questions on General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. There will not be any negative marking for any wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The minimum marks required in the computer based test to qualify for further selection process will be as under:
GENERAL(UR), EWS & OBC (NCL) Minimum 40% marks in each paper
SC / ST / PwBD Minimum 35% marks in each paper
- The Second Level test/s would be qualifying in nature.
- The candidates who attend second level test and fail to qualify will not be selected, irrespective of their score in the written test.
More Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How many posts are available in the IREL Trainee Recruitment 2023?
A. There are a total of 88 posts available in the IREL Trainee Recruitment 2023.
Q2. What is the selection process for IREL Recruitment 2023?
A. The selection process includes a Written Test as the first level test, followed by Skill Test, Trade Test, Computer Proficiency Test, and Psychometric Test as the second level test.
Q3. What is the selection process for IREL Recruitment 2023?
A. Written Test First Level Test Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test] as applicable and/or any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority.