INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE KHURIBATPORA
Applications are invited from the permanent residents of J&K (UT) for the engagement of Guest Instructor(s) in the following trades for the academic session 2021-22. The period of engagement will cease automatically at the end of the current academic session or in case the Institute has no further requirement of the services of the guest instructor.
Name of the Posts:
1. Employability skill (vocational Instructor): 01 Post
– Qualification: MBA or BBA with 2 years of experience OR Graduate in sociology/social welfare/economics with 2 years experience OR Graduate/Diploma with 2 years experience & trained in employability skills from DGT institutes & Must have studied English/communication skills & basic computer at 12th/Diploma level & above OR Existing social studies Instructors duly trained in employability skills fromDGTinstitutes.
2. Workshop calculation & science (vocational Instructor):01 Post
– Qualification: Degree in Engineering with 1-year experience OR Diploma in Engineering with 2 years of experience OR Craft instructor certificate in Rod & course in NCVT.
Remuneration: RS.250/ Per lecture maximum to Rs.7000/- per month to diploma holders and Rs.7500/- per month to degree holders.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates are informed to obtain the application form(s) from the office of the undersigned & submit their forms within a period of seven (07) days from the date of publication of this notification along with self-attested photocopies of the below documents:
– Permanent Residence Certificate/Domicile Certificate.
– Date of Birth Certifñcte.
– Academic/Technical Qualification Certificate.
– Higher Qualification Certificate.
– Relevant Experience Certificate, if any.
Office of the Superintendent
Ahrabal road near hr. sec school Khuribatpora, Kulgam 192233