Jio Jobs 2023: Jio is hiring candidates fulfilling eligibility for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Jio at careers.jio.com or directly through the link available below:
Jio is looking for qualified candidates to fill up vacancies for the position given below in the list:
- Name of Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech
Experience Requirement: Fresher
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks.
- Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability.
- Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgeting.
- Execute validation of service provider s capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis.
- Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
How to Apply?
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Online Apply Link ➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.