Submission of Online Scholarship Applications under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme “Post-Matric Scholarship to ST students” for the year 2021-2022.
Online applications are invited from Scheduled Tribe (ST) students of Jammu & Kashmir U.T. including those students who are pursuing studies outside UT in different Government/Private Government Recognised Educational Institutions undergoing XI, XII, Diploma, Graduation/Post Graduation level courses, B Ed, M Phil /Ph.D, Professional/Technical Degree Courses at Under Graduate and Post Graduate during the year 2021-22 who intends to avail the Scholarship under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme “Post-Matric Scholarship to ST students”.
The ST students have to fill their application forms online on the National Scholarship Portal with effect from 25th of September, 2021 onwards whose income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 Lakhs Per Annum.
CSS Post-Matric Scholarship 2021 Details:
1. Apply Date: 25th Sept 2021
2. Last Date: 31st Oct 2021
3. Eligible Category: ST
4. Apply Mode: Online/Offline.
5. Yearly Family Income: Below Rs. 2.50 Lakh
6. Scholarship Type: Post Matric.
7. Official Website:
Instructions/Guidelines for Registration and submitting online application on National Scholarship Portal:
1. Applicant has to upload the original scanned copies (jpg image) of the requisite documents in legible form.
2. Fresh Students Students applying for scholarship for the first time need to “Register” on the portal as a fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form.
3. Before initiating the registration process, students are advised to keep their Educational and other documents such as Aadhaar number, Enrolment number, Bank Account Number as per passbook etc. in hand.
4. After successful submission of application on the National Scholarship Portal, the applicant has to acquire a Hard Copy of the application form and submit the same along with the uploaded documents to the Nodal Officer of the concerned Institute within weeks’ time.
5. The Institution’s Nodal Officer should verify the said hard copies thoroughly with online applications of students, available in their user ID, and verify/recommend the eligible applications online of students who are eligible for grant of Scholarship as per the norms of the Scheme.