JKPSC Jobs Recruitment 2021 Assistant Registrar Posts
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC Filling up of the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies in Cooperative Department.
Applications through online mode are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the Prescribed/Academic professional qualification and age for the post of Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies, in terms of the “Jammu & Kashmir Cooperative (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1976 issued vide SRO 591 dated 07.10.1977 as amended from time to time and “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Conduct of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020 and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021
JKPSC Jobs Details
- Name of Post: Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- No. of posts: 91
- Qualification: Graduate preferably holding a higher diploma in Cooperation
- Online Apply Date: 17-05-2021
- Last Date: 16-06-2021
- Tentative Exam Date: 24.10.2021
- Salary: Level-6F (40800-129200)
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 17.05.2021.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- The last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 16.06.2021.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards the acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
- Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 19.06.2021(12:00am) to 21.06.2021(11:59 pm) (3 days). Instructions in this regard will be separately made available on the website.
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy or any other documents to the Commission.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e: jkpsc.nic.in
No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
Related Job Posts:
- J&K Health Department Recruitment 2021
- Smart City Srinagar Jobs Recruitment | Salary 1,75,000
- J&K NIELIT Jobs Recruitment 2021
- J&K NHM Jobs Recruitment 2021 | Salary 85,000