JKPSC Job Recruitment 2022 in JK Economics and Statistics Department: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invited online applications from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the J&K Economics & Statistics (Non-Gazetted) Departmental Examination.
Details of JKPSC Job Recruitment 2022 in JK Economics and Statistics Department:
- Junior Statistical Assistant Course Departmental Examination
- Statistical Assistant Course Departmental Examination
- Statistical Officer Course Departmental Examination
– The Application Forms will be available on the website of the Commission www.jkpsc.nic.in from 26/09/2022.
– Last date for filing of online Application Form complete in all respects along with the requisite
fee (Online mode only) is 15/10/2022.
How to Apply?
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the examination before filing the online Application Form.
Candidates will also be required to submit in person or by the registered/speed post a hard copy of the downloaded online application form, along with copy of the bank challan duly stamped by the J&K Bank Branch concerned and the Eligibility Certificate duly recorded by the Director General, Economics & Statistics in the Office of the Public Service Commission at Reshamgarh Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be on or before 21/10/2022.
After the successful submission of the online application form, candidates have to pay the fee of Rs 400/-through online mode only.
The candidates who have already applied in response to Notification No. PSC/Exam/21/2020 dated 15/10/2020 need not to apply again.