JKPSC Filling up of the posts of Chief Librarian in Department of Culture, J&K
Notification No: 10 – PSC (DR-P) OF 2021 Dated: 22.-11-2021
Applications through online mode are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed Academic /Professional qualification and age for the post of Chief Librarian in terms of the “Jammu & Kashmir Education Department (Gazetted) Service Recruitment Rules, 1991 notified vide SRO-16 dated 08.01.1991 and “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.O. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020 and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021.
1 Lakh plus downloads with 4.8 rating with-in a year.
Download 'JK Chrome' App to stay updated with Latest News, Exclusive Top Stories & Job Updates from J&K: CLICK HERE
– Name of Post: Chief Librarian
– No. of Posts: 02 Posts.
– Pay Scale: Level-8 Rs. 47,600- 1,51,100/-
– Qualification: Master’s Degree in Library Science
– Requisite Fee After successful submission of the online application form, the candidate will be required to deposit the requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
General Category– Rs.1000/-
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Follow Us on INSTAGRAM: CLICK HERE
3. Follow Us on TELEGRAM: CLICK HERE
4. Follow Us on WHATSAPP: CLICK HERE
5. Follow Us on TWITTER: CLICK HERE
6. Follow Us on YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
– The Application Form along with instructions for filling up of the Application Forms will be available on the website of the Commission from: 22.11.2021
– Last date for filling up of online Application Form(s) duly complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 21.12.2021
Read more at: https://jkadworld.com/jammu-kashmir-jobs/jkpsc-jobs-recruitment-2021/