The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the Computer-Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for the posts of Data Entry Operator, Election Department, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 04 of 2020, under item No. 098. Admit Cards for the candidates, whose examination is scheduled on 08-10-2023, are available on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) Or can download directly from the below given link:
JKSSB Admit Cards for Data Entry Operator posts: Overview
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Advt No.||Advertisement Notification No. 04 of 2020|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Posts||23 Posts|
|CBT Exam Date||08-10-2023|
Admit Cards for the candidates, whose examination is scheduled on 08-10-2023, shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 03-10-2023 to 08-10-2023.
How to Download JKSSB Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Click on the link Admit Card for CBT Examination that will be available on the home page.
- Click on “Log in” and select your post.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on the ‘View and the JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out of Admit Card for future reference.
In case of any difficulty in downloading/issues related to the Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at email@example.com. Help-Desk will activate on 03-10-2023 to 08-10-2023 during office hours only.
Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Download the Official Notification and Download the Admit card Below