JKSSB Patwari Syllabus PDF | 2022 Recruitment: All candidates who are going to participate in JKSSB Exam can get Patwari Syllabus 2022 Exam must prepare from the JKSSB Patwari Exam Pattern & Syllabus. For that reason, we provided the Patwari Revised Syllabus for all subjects on this page. So that, the applied aspirants can easily download SSBJK Patwari Syllabus 2022 PDFs from direct links at the end of this article. Here in this Article we will provide you all the JKSSB Exams Material of JKSSB Patwari.
JKSSB Patwari Syllabus, Exam Pattern for Written Test 2022
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Science & Technology.
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-diversity
- Indian National Movement.
- Political & Physical divisions of world & India
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Climate & Crops in India
- Transport & Communication.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE with special reference to J&K UT
- History, Economy, and Culture of J&K UT.
- Geography -Weather, Climate, Crops, Soils
- Means of Transport.
- Flora and Fauna of J&K
- Rivers and Lakes.
- Important Tourist Destinations
- J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019
GENERAL ENGLISH – JKSSB Patwari Syllabus
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences.
- Comprehension with blanks to be filled in with
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions.
- Active & Passive Voice
Knowledge of Computers
- Introduction and Objectives.
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open Source Technologies.
- Input & Output devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet, and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Anti-Virus.
Mental Ability & Reasoning
- Number series.
- Letter series.
- Coding decoding.
- Direction sense.
- Blood relations.
- Statements and conclusions.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Mental Reasoning.
➢ Guidelines for checking working knowledge of Urdu – JKSSB Patwari Syllabi
The exam intends to check the “working knowledge of Urdu” of the candidates. The same will be tested through a Reading and a Writing test (total comprising of 50 marks in a duration of 60 Minutes), to be conducted on the same day. The candidates belonging to the ‘OM’ Category will be required to score at least 40% marks(overall) in the said exam with at least 33% marks in both Reading and Writing sections to be considered as having ‘working knowledge of Urdu’ for the purpose of this exam/qualified. The candidates belonging to other categories (except OM) are required to score at least 35% marks (overall) with at least 33% in each Section.
Reading Section – 20 Marks
Candidates would be required to answer questions each carrying one mark each out of given passages.
Writing Section for Patwari Written Test – 20 Marks
|Letter writing of minimum 100 words on a particular situation.||10 marks|
|One English passage to be translated into Urdu or Vice Versa.||10 marks|
|One Essay of about 100 words on any topic of social relevance.||10 marks|
Download JKSSB Patwari Syllabus PDF:
|Syllabus in PDF||Download|
- Part “I” will comprise Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Part “II” (Urdu portion) will be of descriptive nature.
- Both the parts viz Part “I” and part “II” will be compulsory
- The candidates competing for Open Merit posts will be required to score at least 40% marks and candidates belonging to other categories (except OM) are required to score at least 35% marks with at least 33% in each part.
- There will be negative marking (0.25 per question per the wrong answer) in
- Part ‘I
JKSSB Patwari Exam Pattern 2021
The JKSSB Patwari Exam Pattern will comprise of two stages i.e. Urdu language exam and a written exam. The candidates seeking permanent employment under the board for the JKSSB Patwari Job Profile will have to clear both these stages. Another thing to note here is that the candidates will be asked to clear the minimum qualifying marks of both stages of the selection process. The candidates can find the details of the JKSSB Patwari selection process in the space below:
Part 1: Urdu Written Exam (50 Marks)
Phase 1 of the Patwari selection process is the Urdu language test. In this exam, the candidate’s knowledge related to the Urdu language is tested by the board. The candidates who clear this test will be called to appear for the written exam.
There will be two parts in this test i.e. Reading and a Writing test. The candidates who belong to the Open Merit or OM category have to score at least 40% marks (overall) in the aforesaid exam with at least 33% marks in both Reading and Writing sections to be considered as having ‘working knowledge of Urdu’.
The candidates who score marks equivalent to the JKSSB Patwari Cut Off will be called for the next round of the selection process.
Reading Section – 20 Marks
Candidates would be required to answer questions each carrying one mark each
out of given passages. In this round, the candidates will be asked to read out the passage in the language it is written.
Download the JKSSB Patwari Admit Card using the link and steps here.
Written Section – 30 Marks
The candidates will be given the following topics for appearing in the written section:
|One letter writing of a minimum of 100 words on the topic provided||10|
|One Essay Passage of a minimum of 100 words has to be translated into Urdu or vice versa.||10|
|One Essay of a minimum of 100 words on the topic provided on social relevance||10|
Part 2: Written Exam (100 Marks)
- The written exam is the second phase of the selection process and consists of an offline test held in the objective format. The candidates will be asked to mark the correct option out of all the options available for the question.
- The total subjects asked in the online test accounts for five subjects i.e. Mental Ability and Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge and Static + Current affairs, General Knowledge.
- According to the marking scheme released by the board, the candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer while there will be a negative marking of 1/4th (0.25) of the total marks for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Mental Ability and Logical Reasoning||15||15|
|Static + Current affairs, General Knowledge||50||50|
JKSSB Patwari Important Books 2021
The candidates preparing for the written test of Patwari should always follow the resources and JKSSB Patwari Books used by the candidates over the years. We after doing thorough
JKSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021 – Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board, the state staff recruitment agency conducts recruitments for various posts regularly. This year, J&K SSB has released notifications for the posts of Patwaris. In this article, let us explore the job profile, roles and responsibilities, salary and other perks of the given posts for JKSSB Patwaris. Read more about JKSSB Patwari Recruitment links given below.
JKSSB Patwari Papers & Exam 2021- Preparation Tips
Candidates who want to give a good performance throughout the selection process for the Patwari posts must ensure that they have a comprehensive preparation strategy in place. Some tips to develop a good preparation strategy are as follows: –
- Dedicate 6-7 hours a day to study for the exam.
- Start the preparations at least four months in advance.
- To increase focus while studying, take breaks at regular intervals.
- Practice typing to increase typing speeds and accuracy for the skill test.
- Go through solved question papers from previous years’ examinations.
- Read newspapers regularly to stay updated about current affairs.
- Lead a healthy and balanced routine, do not exert yourself.
JKSSB Patwari Admit Card:
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||JKSSB Patwari|
|JKSSB Patwari Study Material||Click Here|
|JKSSB Patwari Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
About JKSSB: J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is a service recruiting board constituted by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir that conducts examinations for various departmental services or non gazetted posts in the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir in the city of Srinagar and Jammu City of J&K.
JKSSB Head Office Jammu
- JKSSB Office Jammu Address: Services Selection Board, Hema Complex, Adjacent to Gauri Shanker Mandir, Channi Himmat, Sector 03, Jammu. 0191-2461346.
- JKSSB Office Jammu Helpline No:-0191-2461335
JKSSB Divisional Office Jammu
- JKSSB Divisional Office Jammu Address: Services Selection Board Sehkari Bhawan, Panama Chowk, Rail Head Complex, Jammu
- JKSSB Divisional Office Jammu Phone No:0191-22555721
JKSSB Office Srinagar
- JKSSB Head Office Srinagar Address: Services Selection Board, ZUM ZUM BUILDING, RAMBAGH, SRINAGAR.
- JKSSB Head Office Srinagar Phone Number: 0194-24350890, 194-2433838, 2442731
JKSSB Divisional Office Srinagar
- JKSSB Divisional Office Srinagar Address: Services Selection Board Divisional Office Parray Pora, Srinagar
- JKSSB Divisional Office Srinagar Phone Number: 0194-2439015
Here in this article we will provide you all the previous papers of JKSSB Forest Syllabus 2021 pdf download. By the help this candidates are able to understand the pattern of paper and syllabus.
All the aspirants are to download JK Chrome App for More JKSSB Patwaris Syllabus, Study & Papers Material
All the aspirants can get JKSSB Patwari Syllabus 2021 and are requested to maintain the question solving time for that you have to solve more questions and Test Papers we soon will make available Mock Tests for Wild Life Guard Syllabus 2021.
JKSSB Patwari Other Important Links:
JKSSB Patwari Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 FAQs
1. What is the selection process under JKSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021?
- The selection process for the JKSSB Patwari posts consists of two stages. They are the written examination, or computer-based test and the skill test.
When will the JKSSB Patwari Merit List 2021 be available?
- The JKSSB Patwari Merit List will be released after the JKSSB Patwari results have been declared. The merit list will be released only on the official JKSSB website.
How will the JKSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021 be finalized?
- The final selection of candidates for the JKSSB Patwari posts will be finalized based on the candidates’ performances in each stage of the selection process.
What is the time duration for the written examination under JKSSB Patwari Recruitment 2021?
- The JKSSB Patwari written examination is conducted for a period of 80 – 180 minutes.
Is there any negative marking in the JKSSB Patwari Exam 2021?
- Yes, incorrect answers get negative marking where 0.25 marks is deducted for each incorrect answer provided.