Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has reopened the registration process for JNU MBA Admission through CAT 2023 on June 28, 2023. Candidates interested in applying for admission to the MBA program for the academic year 2023-24 through CAT–2023 can do so on the official website of JNUEE at jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
The registration process started today and will remain open until July 12, 2023. A total of 51 seats will be filled for the MBA programs in the University.
Candidates who wish to seek admission in the MBA program must have appeared in the CAT conducted by the IIMs. The applicant is required to submit their CAT registration number and CAT score. JNU will utilize the CAT score to shortlist applicants for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds for the MBA program.
To apply online, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of JNUEE at jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
- Click on the “JNU MBA Admission through CAT 2023” link available on the homepage.
- Register yourself and log in to your account.
- Fill in the application form and make the necessary payment of the application fees.
- Once completed, click on “submit”.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a printed copy for future reference.
The application fee is ₹2000/- for General category/EWS/OBC applicants and ₹1000/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. For more detailed information, candidates can visit the official website of JNU.