Kashmir University M.Pharm Admission 2023: The University of Kashmir has invited online applications from eligible candidates for admission to M.Pharm Programme for the academic session-2023 at Main Campus, University of Kashmir. Admission to the courses shall be governed by the Admission policy/PG Prospectus-2023 available on the University website and relevant statutes
Dates to Consider:
|Submission of Online Application Forms||06-07-2023|
|Last date of submission of On-Line Application Forms||18-07-2023|
Eligibility for Kashmir University M.Pharm Admission 2023:
Candidates should have passed, a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) from the University of Kashmir or any other Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with at least 55% marks in aggregate for Open Merit and 50% marks for reserved categories.
Candidates shall be admitted to various branches of the M.Pharm programme on the basis of VALID GPAT percentile score. The merit will be prepared on the basis of GPAT score (2020) and accordingly preference will be given to candidates having higher merit. However, if the numbers of GPAT qualified candidates are less than the intake capacity the University will conduct the entrance test of NON-GPAT eligible candidates for which the University will issue a separate notification.
How to Apply for Kashmir University M.Pharm Admission 2023?
The candidates are advised to follow the below steps for filling their Online Application Forms:
- Visit the University of Kashmir’s Website: www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in.
- Click on Link Admissions available on the home page.
- Register, for Registration Click on the “Register as Student”.
- After successful Registration, Login for submitting Online Application Form.
- Enter the required details and Upload your latest passport size Photograph.
- Click Submit and pay the application fee.
- Downloaded Form (hard copy) of final submitted and print the same form for future use.
The GPAT candidates shall have to deposit the non-refundable “Application Fee of Rs. 150/- and Processing fee of Rs. 250/-“through Online mode only.
Note: Number of Seats for the Programme and other details related to Admissions are reflected in the University Prospectus-2023 available on the University Website.
For any further query/information, the candidates are welcome to contact the University by phone:
0194-2272063, 9797243919, 7006795110
Kashmir University M.Pharm Admission 2023 Notification
|☛ Kashmir University Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link (Active from 06-07-2023) | CLICK HERE|
|☛ Download Official Notification PDF | CLICK HERE|
|☛ Official Website: www.kashmiruniversity.net|
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- CRC Srinagar Consultant Job Vacancy, Walk-in-interview on 5 Oct
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Assistant Professors Recruitment 2023, Walk-in-interview
- Northern Railway Recruitment Notification, Walk-in-interview at J&K & Firozpur
- IUST Teaching Saff Vacancy Recruitment 2023
- Govt. Polytechnic College Samba Guest Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2023
- AAICLAS Vacancy Recruitment in Leh, Walk-in-interview
- J&K Rural Self Employment Training Institutes Society Job Vacancy Recruitment, Apply Online
- CRC Srinagar Vocational Instructor Job Vacancy, Details Here
- Composite Regional Centre Srinagar Job Vacancies, Walk-in-interview
- Air Force School Jammu Teachers & Clerk Job Vacancy