Logitech Data Analyst Jobs 2023: Logitech is hiring a Data Analyst who will join as a critical member of our Business Architecture team. In this role, you will partner with the business and our Salesforce administration team to improve the quality of business data used in Salesforce.com through ongoing data cleansing project.
Interested candidates can read below for details and apply online through the link available below:
Vacancy Details: Logitech is looking for qualified candidates to fill up for the position given below in the list:
- Data Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Information Systems, or IT-related field is desired
Key Responsibilities: In this role, you will:
- Clean current invalid and inconsistent data through various means, such as de-duping, data validation and cleanup, data standardization, etc
- Establish best practices for ongoing data integrity, data imports, database deduping and cleanup
- Create reports to analyze data and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with the business around data quality and determine the data that needs updating or corrections, execute data fix
- Data augmentation to improve quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Demonstrated ability to be solution-oriented, solve problems, and think out of box
- Proven self-starter, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial
- Strong analytical skills and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision making.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous work environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Cross functional, collaborative mindset in all that you do.
- Inquisitive and personally committed to continuous learning and open to alternative perspectives.
- Salesforce.Com experience (2 years minimum)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.Com data tools
- Extensive knowledge of Excel.
How to Apply?
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Online Apply Link ➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.