Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Defence has published the Recruitment Notification on the official website. The Ministry of Defence has released an official notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of CSBO (Civilian Switch Board Operator) Grade II. A total of 53 vacancies are available for this post. The selection process will include a written test followed by a skill test.
Further information about the Ministry of Defence recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Along with the Recruitment Notification 2023, the Ministry of Defence has notified the 53 vacancies for various posts. The last Date for Receipt of Applications is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Recruiting Body:||Ministry of Defence|
|No. of Posts:||53|
|Salary:||Rs 21,700/- + allowances|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Selection Process:||Written Test, Skill Test|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|CSBO (Civilian Switch Board Operator) Grade-II||53 posts|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|CSBO (Civilian Switch Board Operator) Grade-II||(i) Matric or equivalent from recognized Board.|
(ii) Proficiency in handling Private Branch Exchange (PBX) board.
18 to 25 years as on the prescribed last date for receipt of application. However, age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt instructions as under:
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Salary
The candidates who get selected under the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023, draw a handsome salary. We have tabulated below the post-wise salary details.
|Name of Post||Salary|
|CSBO (Civilian Switch Board Operator) Grade-II||Rs 21,700/- + allowances (Level-3, Cell-1) as per new pay matrix of 7th CPC|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical test
Steps to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
Applications completed in all respects along with all the requisite documents, duly attested be forwarded to ‘The Officer-in-Charge, Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra), PIN-411001’.
The application will be forwarded by post/ speed post/ registered post only in an envelope. The candidates must clearly super-scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CSBO GRADE-II” on the top of the envelope in capital letters. The reserved category candidates should also write their category on the left-hand corner of the envelope.
Candidates applying for the post must enclose the following supporting documents:
- Self-attested Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate/ Mark Sheet can be produced in lieu).
- Educational Certificate (Matriculation Passing Certificate and Marksheet).
- Experience Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Certificate in the prescribed format in support of their claim of belonging to the reserve category. For the Ex-servicemen category copy of discharge certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer (if the applicant is already a Government servant).
- Two self-addressed envelopes (minimum 12 x 24 cms) duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs 25/- on each envelope for intimation of written test without which application will not be accepted.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Notification
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification has been released announcing 53 vacancies on the official website which has all the recruitment details like registration dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
☛ Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification PDF – Click to Download
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf | 303 Posts @isro.gov.in | Apply Now
- IICT Srinagar Recruitment 2023 Notification | Apply Now
- DRDO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf | Apply Now @rac.gov.in
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf | 447 Posts @jkpsc.nic.in
- NTPC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF @careers.ntpc.co.in
- NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF @nitsri.ac.in
- Central University Kashmir Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF @cukashmir.ac.in
- IOCL Recruitment Notification 2023 PDF | 135 Posts @iocl.com
- JK NHM Recruitment 2023 | Walk-in Interview
- Anganwadi Jobs 2023 in Singhpora Baramulla
———Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Ans. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website.
Ans. The eligibility criteria for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 vary depending on the post applied for and for the post of CSBO (Civilian Switch Board Operator) Grade-II candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent exam.
Ans. The pay scale for the Ministry of Defence CSBO Recruitment 2023 is Rs 21,700/- + allowances (Level-3, Cell-1) as per new pay matrix of 7th CPC.