Myntra Job Vacancy 2023: Myntra is hiring eligible candidates fulfilling eligibility for the Associate – Project Manager Position at their Bangalore Location.
Interesting and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Myntra i..e, careers.myntra.com or directly through the below given official link.
Quick Overview of Myntra Jobs 2023
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Myntra Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the Myntra Jobs 2023:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Associate – Project Manager||Bachelor’s degree in any field|
Steps to Apply for Myntra Recruitment 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
- Project management – End to End Program Management for integration of Org Level changes within the CC space.
- Risk management: Identify the project risks from the perspective of the contact centre, such as increased volume influx, impacts on the customer experience, etc.
- Collaboration and Alignment: Ensure alignment between the various teams involved in the program. Encourage open communication and collaboration to address any cross-functional challenges that may arise.
- Integration Testing: Conduct thorough testing of the new platform in a controlled environment before rolling it out to the entire CC. This helps identify and rectify any issues or bugs before they impact customer interactions.
- Data Analysis: Collect and analyse data related to contact centre performance, customer feedback, and operational metrics. Utilize insights to identify areas of improvement, propose recommendations, and assist in decision-making processes.
- Process Improvement: Work with team leads to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and pain points in contact centre processes. Participate in process improvement initiatives, streamlining workflows, and enhancing overall operational effectiveness.
- Training and Documentation: Develop training SOP’s and documentation for new processes, tools, and systems used within the contact center. Conduct walkthrough sessions for support teams to ensure a thorough understanding of updated processes and best practices.
- Quality Assurance: Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to monitor agent performance and adherence to defined quality standards.
- Stakeholder Communication: Maintain effective communication and articulate ideas from CC standpoint with Senior stakeholders including program managers, directors, and relevant departments. Provide regular updates on project progress, issues, and achievements.
- Tool Integration: Assist in the implementation and integration of new tools or software into the contact centre. Ensure a smooth transition and provide support to operations during the adoption phase.
- Customer Experience Enhancement: Collaborate with Customer Experience teams to understand customer pain points and provide valuable feedback for improving customer interactions and overall satisfaction.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Establish mechanisms to monitor the performance of the new platform post-implementation. Continuously gather feedback from agents, supervisors, and customers to assess the effectiveness of the changes.
- Process Refinements: SOP Refinements & Upgrades to keep pace with the ever-changing requirements. These could be changes which are finalized & provided to KB or is asked to be program managed by KB.
|For More Jobs in Myntra➠➠➠||For More Jobs in Myntra Click|
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Job Vacancy in Myntra.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through careers.myntra.com for the job vacancy in Myntra.
What is the qualification required for Project manager post in Myntra?
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any field for the post of Project manger in Myntra.