Ahead of the G-20 summit in Srinagar, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) conducted raids at several locations in Kashmir as part of an ongoing crackdown. The raids were carried out in collaboration with the Jammu and Kashmir police and CRPF.
The NIA searched the house of Bilal Ahmad Mir, son of Ghulam Hassan Mir, in the village of Hanjoora Budgam. In Wagam, the house of Khazir Mohammad Najar, son of Gulam Mohammad Najar, was also searched. Furthermore, the residence of Mohammad Ashraf Wani, son of late Ghulam Qadir Wani, in Namtehal Budgam was subjected to a search.
Similar operations were conducted in the homes of Mohmad Yousuf Malik, son of Abdul Gaffar Malik, in Daharmuna Soibugh, and Mohmad Shafi Dar, son of Ghulam Mohmmad, in Jawallapora. Additionally, the residential house of Ghulam Mustafa Ganie, son of Late Ghulam Hassan Ganie, in Fallchill village of Budgam district was searched by another team of the NIA.
The NIA also raided the house of Mohammad Yousf Malik, son of Abdul Gaffar Malik, in Dharmuna, and Mohammad Shafi Dar, son of Ghulam Mohammad Dar, in Jawalapora Budgam.
The NIA is currently conducting searches at various other locations in Kashmir, but specific details are still being collected.
“During Thursday’s searches, the NIA officials seized several incriminating documents and electronic devices from the suspects’ premises,” said official sources. The case is under further investigation.
These are the initial details, and the story will be updated accordingly.
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More News For You:
- MeT predicts rains today across Jammu and Kashmir
- Upper Age Limit Extended for JKAS Aspirants
- 3000 Islamic books, seminary building gutted in Lolab fire incident
- Widespread rains from tomorrow in J-K: MeT
- 5.2 Earthquake Jolts Kashmir Valley
- Teacher uses ‘unknown software’ for fake attendance in north Kashmir
- Yasin Malik’s Death Penalty Plea: Kashmiri Politicians Want Reconsideration in Case
- Musk’s startup gets go-ahead for human test of brain implants
- UPSC 2022: 29 Muslim candidates crack merit list
- Minor critically injured in Kerosene Tank Blast