NIOS Recruitment 2023 Notification: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous institution under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India. NIOS has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the following Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit applications online at https://nios.cbt-exam.in or www.nios.ac.in w.e.f. 30 November 2023 from 11.00 a.m. onwards. The Last date for submission of online applications is 21 December 2023 till 11.59 p.m.
- Total No. Posts:- 62 Posts
- Last Date:- 21-12-2023
- Salary:- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 2,09,200/-
- Organization:- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Type of Employment:- Full Time
- Applying Mode:- Online
- Job Location:- All India
- Selection Process:- Written examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview.
- Deputy Director: 2 Posts
- Assistant Director: 2 Posts
- Academic Officer: 4 Posts
- Section Officer: 2 Posts
- Public Relation Officer: 1 Post
- EDP Supervisor: 21 Posts
- Graphic Artist: 1 Post
- Junior Engineer(Electrical): 1 Post
- Assistant: 4 Posts
- Stenographer: 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 10 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 11 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 62 Posts
Qualification: To apply for the above posts candidates must have a Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ M.Phil./ Ph.D./ Second Class Graduate/ 12th from any recognized university or institution with relevant work experience. Post-wise educational qualifications can be read from below given official notification.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to visit the NIOS website https://nios.cbt-exam.in or www.nios.ac.in.
- Click on the apply link available under the “Vacancy” tab available on the homepage.
- Register before filling out the online application form.
- Log in and fill in the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take a print of the final submitted application form for future use.
Application Fee: Application Fee is to be paid online. Details of which are as under:
Group A (UR/ OBC): Rs.1,500/-
Group B & C (UR/ OBC): Rs.1,200/-
Group A (SC/ ST/ EWS): 750/-
Group B (SC/ ST): Rs.750/-
Group B & C (EWS): Rs.600/-
Group C (SC/ ST): Rs.500/-