NLC India Limited (NLC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs) in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Mining and Computer disciplines through the GATE 2023 Score. The Opening date for online registration of applications is 22-11-2023.
Interesting and eligible candidates can apply online through the official NLC India Limited website at www.nlcindia.in. The closing date for Online Registration of application is 21-12-2023 at 17:00 Hrs.
|Organization:||NLC India Limited (NLC)|
|No. of Posts:||295|
|Salary:||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Job Location:||All India|
- Graduate Executive Trainees:
Mechanical: 120 posts
Electrical: 109 posts
Civil: 28 posts
Mining: 17 posts
Computer: 21 posts
Total No. of Posts: 295 Posts
- Mechanical: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering.
- Civil: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Civil and structural Engineering.
- Computer: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology (or) PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining: Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering.
Age: The upper Age Limit is 30 years as on 01/11/2023.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.854/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee. However, they have to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.354/-.
Graduate Executive Trainee: Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the GATE 2023 Score followed by Personal Interview. The Final selection shall be in the order of merit based on the total marks scored by the candidates out of 100 marks, (i.e.) sum of marks scored in GATE 2023 (80 marks) and Personal Interview (20 marks), ensuring due reservation.
How to Apply
- Visit the NLC website at www.nlcindia.in.
- Click the Careers tab available on the homepage.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given below against the Recruitment of Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs) in various disciplines.
- Candidates can register, using their Registration Number, Name & Date of Birth.
- Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the finally submitted application.