Inviting Online Applications for National Eligibility–cum–Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] 2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting Online Applications for NEET (UG) – 2021 for admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India.
NEET (UG) – 2021 will be conducted in 13 languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
The NEET (UG) – 2021 shall consist of one Question Paper containing 180 Multiple Choice Questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The Schedule of Examination activities. Online Submission of Application Form through Website ( https://neet.nta.nic.in/): 13 July 2021 to 6 August 2021
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net–Banking/UPI / Paytm Wallet: 7 August 2021
- Announcement of the City of Examination: 20 August 2021
- Date of Examination: 12 September 2021 (Sunday)
- Timing of Examination: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (IST)
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours)
- Centre, Date and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2021: As to be indicated in the Admit Card
- Website(s): https://neet.nta.nic.in/, www.nta.ac.in
For further clarification related to NEET (UG): – 2021, the candidates can also contact 011–40759000 or email at email@example.com. Dated: 23-7-21.