NWDA Recruitment 2022: National Water Development Agency invites online applications from Indian citizens for the following posts for its Headquarter and various field offices located across the country.
The details of Posts, Educational qualification, Salary and other details are mentioned below.
Vacancy details of NWDA Recruitment 2022:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil)
2. Jr. Accountant
3. Upper Division Clerk
Eligibility Criteria for NWDA Recruitment 2022:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
2. Jr. Accountant: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institute.
3. Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University.
4. Stenographer: 12th Pass from a recognized Board/University.
Salary details of NWDA Recruitment 2022:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
2. Jr. Accountant: Rs.29,200- 92,300/-
3. Upper Division Clerk: Rs.25,500 – 81,1000/-
4. Stenographer: Rs.25,500 – 81,1000/-
Commencement of online registration: 23-04-2022
Last date of submission of online Application: 23-05-2022
For General and OBC Category: Rs.840/-
For SC/ST/EWS Category and women candidates: Rs.500/-
How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2022:
Visit NWDA website (http://www.nwda.gov.in/ or https://nwda.cbtexam.in )
Step 1: Enter Basic Details &Upload Photo, Signature scanned Images (.jpeg less than 100KB).
Step 2: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 3: Application Preview or Modify
Step 4: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Candidates who are interested can check more details from the below-mentioned official notification.