Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023 | 187 Posts
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023: Oil India Ltd has published the Recruitment Notification on the official website. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates on the official website and the last date to apply online is 25 April 2023.
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector, invites eligible applicants for various positions from Trade apprenticeship, Diploma apprenticeship, and its production and exploration areas in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. As per the official notification of Oil India Recruitment 2023, the total number of vacancies is 187. The maximum age limit of applicants should be between 18 to 38 years.
Further information about the Oil India Ltd recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Along with the Recruitment Notification 2023, Oil India Ltd has notified the 187 vacancies for various posts. The deadline for online registration is 25 April 2023. To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Recruiting Body:||Oil India Ltd|
|No. of Posts:||187 Posts|
|Job Location:||Assam and Arunachal Pradesh|
|Last Date:||25 April 2023|
|Salary:||Rs. 26,600 – 1,45,000/-|
|Selection Process:||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Dates to Consider
|Application Start Date||28/03/2023|
|Last Date||25 April 2023|
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
As per the official notification of Oil India Recruitment 2023, candidates will be hired for various positions from Trade apprenticeship, Diploma apprenticeship, and its production and exploration areas in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. Details are mentioned below.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
Name of Post: Grade III/IV/V Posts
|Qualification||No. of Posts|
|Passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||15|
|Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel Trade & 10th Pass Out||54|
|Trade Certificate in Fitter Trade||28|
|Trade Certificate in the relevant course of 2 years duration from a Government Recognized Institute. Must possess valid and current 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate||25|
|Trade Certificate in Welder Trade||03|
|Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic Trade||09|
|B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||20|
|Trade Certificate in the relevant course of 2 years duration from a Government Recognized Institute. Must have passed Class 10 from a Government Recognized Board.||15|
|B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||08|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||04|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||03|
|Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/Technology or Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering||03|
As per the official notification of Oil India Recruitment 2023, the maximum age limit of applicants should be between 18 to 38 years.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023 Salary
The candidates who get selected under the Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023, draw a handsome salary. We have tabulated below the post-wise salary details.
|GRADE-III (PAY SCALE)||Rs.26,600.00 – 90,000.00|
|GRADE-V (PAY SCALE)||Rs.32,000.00 – 1,27,000.00|
|GRADE-VII (PAY SCALE)||Rs.37,500.00 – 1,45,000.00|
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages-
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (wherever reservation is applicable) and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of questions in the multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format.
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
Steps to Apply for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023
The following procedures must be strictly followed which may otherwise lead to rejection of application:
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 28/03/2023, 07:00 a.m. to 25/04/2023, 11:59 p.m.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must upload relevant documents/certificates/testimonials along with their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein. Further, candidate(s) must pay the online application fee, if applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective documents/certificates/testimonials.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the application which will be generated by the system after registration. No documents including copy of the application etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
The online application process for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023 has been initiated on the official website. All candidates who are willing to apply can apply online for the given posts. The direct link to apply for the above-mentioned posts has been updated below which will redirect you to the official website. (Apply on or before 25-04-2023)
☛ Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link (Active) | CLICK HERE
—-Recruitment 2023 Notification
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Notification has been released announcing 187 vacancies on the official website which has all the recruitment details like registration dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
☛ Oil India Ltd Recruitment Notification PDF – Click to Download
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification for 38480 posts @emrs.tribal.gov.in
- SKUAST Deputy Directors Recruitment 2023
- SKUAST English Teacher Recruitment 2023 | Salary: 45,000
- J&K Waqaf Board Job Recruitment 2023 | Check details and Apply Now
- 23 Posts | Staff Nurse and Technicians Recruitment in GMC Kathua
- Job Fair/Placement Drive 2023 at Govt Polytechnic
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2023
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023 Notification | Apply Now for 50 Posts
- JK Police FSL Recruitment 2023 Notification | Check details
- Job Fair 2023 | 100+ Vacancies | Register Now
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q: What are the different positions available for recruitment at Oil India Ltd in 2023?
Q: How can I apply for a job at Oil India Ltd?
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for Oil India Ltd recruitment?
Q: What is the selection process for Oil India Ltd recruitment?
Q: How can I contact Oil India Ltd for more information on recruitment?
Conclusion: Oil India Ltd is offering exciting job opportunities in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh for Trade apprenticeship, Diploma apprenticeship, and other production and exploration positions. Interested candidates can apply online by checking the eligibility criteria and following the application process. Don’t miss this chance to work with one of India’s leading oil exploration and production companies. Visit the official website of Oil India Ltd for more information on the recruitment process.