Paytm Jobs 2023 | Apply Online | Check Details
Paytm Jobs 2023: Paytm is currently conducting recruitment for the position of Growth Management Intern. The job offers the flexibility to work from home. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this position.
Paytm Jobs 2023 – Overview
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|No. of Posts:||Various|
|Job Location:||Work From Home|
|Salary:||As per company rules|
Paytm Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the ——Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Growth Management – Intern – Consumer Growth||graduate degree in any discipline or candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible|
Steps to Apply for Paytm Jobs 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Paytm Jobs Vacancy Details 2023 – Key Responsibilities
● Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
● Perform market analysis and research on competition.
● Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
● Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. creative tracker, reporting tasks & vendor communication)
Paytm Jobs Vacancy Details 2023 – Knowledge & Skills Required
A successful Digital Marketing Intern needs various skills and qualifications to perform the required duties of their role. Essential skills for this position include the following:
● Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program final year or completed.
● Prior internship experience is a plus but not required.
● Computer skills.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software. Experience using excel & Google sheets.
● Ability to quickly learn and process information.
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More For You:
- Air India Job Vacancy, Direct Apply Link Here
- Vedantu Executive Job Vacancy 2023, Apply Online
- Lenskart Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Amazon Area Manager Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Infosys Assistant Accountant Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Indigo Job Vacancy, Interview on Sept 25
- Pfizer Job Vacancy (Work from Home), Apply Online
- Airtel Job Vacancy for Graduates, Apply Online
- Hyundai Manager Vacancy 2023, Apply Online
- Maruti Suzuki Manager Job Vacancy, Apply Online
Paytm Recruitment 2023 FAQs
A: The essential qualifications include being currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (a final year or completed), computer skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software, and the ability to quickly learn and process information. Prior internship experience is a plus but not required.
A: The required skills include proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, experience using Excel and Google Sheets, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to quickly learn and process information.
A: While prior internship experience is a plus, it is not a mandatory requirement for the Digital Marketing Intern position at Paytm.
A: The job posting mentions that it is a work-from-home position, indicating that it is a remote internship.
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited which owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.