Phonepe Job Recruitment 2022: Phonepe is looking for candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for Business Development Associate at their Bangalore location.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the below given official link. Read below for vacancy details, desirable skills and experience, job role and other details.
Vacancy details of Phonepe Job Recruitment 2022:
Name of Post: Business Development Associate
Experience: 1-2 years of sales experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 1-2 years of sales experience in SaaS or in a B2B setup. Experience in the payment industry or
eCommerce would be an advantage.
– Can communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of eCommerce business in a day
– Self-motivated and result-oriented personality.
– Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with merchants.
– Should know how to use basic sales tools.
– Maintain a healthy pipeline by identifying potential merchants(Online Websites).
– Achieve sales targets consistently.
– Keep an eye on various competition solutions/products being offered to.
– Get more insights from online merchants and understand their pain points(Be it SR’s, dashboards etc).
– Escalate effectively and immediately, when faced with internal blockers.
– Strong communication skills, oral & written.
– Understand products and various solutions.
– Own the end-to-end sales cycle: advance sales opportunities from qualified leads to going live.
– Maintain a comprehensive record of sales actions within CRM system.
– Work cross-functionally to ensure merchant service and improve sell-side opportunities.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits:
Insurance Benefits: Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance.
Wellness Program: Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System.
Parental Support: Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program.
Mobility Benefits: Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy.
Retirement Benefits: Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment.
Other Benefits: Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy.