PhonePe Job 2023 | Apply Online | Check Details
PhonePe Job 2023: PhonePe is currently conducting recruitment for various quality specialist positions in 2023. This is a private job opportunity. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications before the deadline of July 15, 2023. Below, you will find detailed information about the PhonePe recruitment, including job vacancies, salary details, application process, selection criteria, required educational qualifications, results, age limits, and other important details.
PhonePe Jobs 2023 – Overview
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|No. of Posts:||Various|
|Salary:||As per company rules|
PhonePe Job Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the PhonePe Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
Steps to Apply for PhonePe Job 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
PhonePe Job Vacancy Details 2023 – Key Responsibilities
- Interpret and implement quality assurance/ quality management programs
- Evaluate adequacy of existing quality audit framework and apply/ recommend continuous improvement techniques to maintain best in class quality management process
- Perform quality audits and devise procedures and directions for recording and reporting this data
- Ensure smooth change management and knowledge transfer across all customer support teams
- Derive themes and insights basis audits completed that can translate into actionable process improvement items
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive customer effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Partner closely with the training, content strategy and process design teams to identify knowledge/ skill.
PhonePe Job Vacancy Details 2023 – Knowledge & Skills Required
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi.
- Lunch by PhonePe, 5 day working week (2 rotational week off).
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More For You:
- Air India Job Vacancy, Direct Apply Link Here
- Vedantu Executive Job Vacancy 2023, Apply Online
- Lenskart Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Amazon Area Manager Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Infosys Assistant Accountant Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Indigo Job Vacancy, Interview on Sept 25
- Pfizer Job Vacancy (Work from Home), Apply Online
- Airtel Job Vacancy for Graduates, Apply Online
- Hyundai Manager Vacancy 2023, Apply Online
- Maruti Suzuki Manager Job Vacancy, Apply Online