Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications from eligible ITI-qualified candidates for the Recruitment of 203 vacancies of Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician) vide Advt. No. CC/12/2023.
Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online at the POWERGRID website i.e., www.powergrid.in. The last date for the submission of online applications is 12 December 2023.
The complete details have been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|No. of Posts:||203 Posts|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Selection Process:||Computer Based Test|
|Job Location:||All India|
|Telegram Job Alert||Join Here|
|Get Job Alerts on WhatsApp||Join Here|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is looking for qualified candidates to fill up 203 vacancies for the positions given below in the list:
1. Junior Technician Trainees: 203 Posts
Total Posts: 203 Posts
- Junior Technician Trainees: ITI (Electrical) pass in Electrician Trade from a recognized technical board/ Institute.
Age Limit: The Upper age limit is 27 years as on 12-12-2023.
Application Fee: The application fee for Gen/OBC/EWS candidates is 200/-. However, SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Process: The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Salary: Rs.18500/- pm (Stipend),
Basic pay: Rs.21500/- in the pay-scale of Rs.21500-3%-74000/-
How to Apply?
Below we have the steps to apply for the posts for the ease of candidates:
- Visit the official website powergrid.in.
- On homepage, click on CAREER then the Job Opportunities section.
- Find & click “Recruitment of Junior Technician Trainee (Electrician) Advt. No. CC/12/2023 dated 22.11.2023″ under Regional Openings.
- Now click on the Apply Link provided below the advertisement.
- If you are a new user, make a registration and then Log in.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee through the prescribed mode.
- Submit the filled online form.
- Take a printout of the final submitted application form for future use.