RPF Recruitment 2023: The Railway Protection Force (RPF) is soon going to release the official notification for the recruitment of Constables and Sub-Inspectors on a direct recruitment basis. Recently a letter has been circulated everywhere on social media which is an order by the DIG Railway Board stating that Directive-43 (Recruitment Rules of the Railway Protection Force) has to be modified.
The RPF Recruitment process for the Constables and Sub-Inspectors (SIs) is expected to be started soon by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
Quick Overview of RPF Recruitment 2023
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about RPF Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|No. of Posts:||Around 10000 (expected)|
|Post Name||Constable, Sub-Inspector|
|Advt No.||To be Updated|
|Last Date:||will be available soon|
|Salary:||Varies Post Wise|
|Selection Process:||CBT- PET- PST- Document Verification|
|Official Website:||rpf. indianrailways. gov.in|
|Job Location:||All India|
Important Dates RPF Recruitment 2023
Candidates can check the important dates in the RPF Notification 2023 PDF.
|RPF Recruitment 2023 Notification||November 2023|
|Start of Online Application||November 2023|
|Closing of Online Application||—|
|Last Date for On-Line Fee Payment||—|
|Last Date for Off-Line Fee Payment||—|
|RPF Admit Card Release Date||—|
|RRB RPF Exam Date||—|
|RPF Result Declaration||—|
RPF Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Constable For Male||4403|
|Constable For Female||4216|
|SI (Sub Inspector) for Male||819|
|SI (Sub Inspector) for Female||301|
RPF Constables Vacancy
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||656||82||34||32||804||621||114||54||138||927|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||329||42||18||51||440||388||92||45||187||712|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||877||184||134||92||1287||816||201||132||242||1391|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||761||152||68||65||1046||646||141||75||144||1006|
RPF Sub-Inspector (SI) Vacancy
|A||SR, SWR & SCR||75||9||21||21||216||29||5||9||9||52|
|B||CR, WR, WCR & SECR||59||24||13||48||144||22||11||5||18||56|
|C||ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||149||49||21||68||287||59||18||9||26||112|
|D||NR, NER, NWR & NCR||96||36||10||31||173||64396||14||4||12||69|
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Recruitment 2023
All interested aspirants should be well-versed with the eligibility criteria to avoid rejection of their applications. The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
Age Limit: The age limit for this recruitment is 18-25 Years for Constables and 20-25 for Sub-Inspectors.
Steps to Apply for RPF Recruitment 2023
Before applying, carefully read the eligibility criteria outlined in the official recruitment notification to ensure that you meet the requirements, including age limits, educational qualifications, and any other specific conditions. Afterward, follow the below steps to apply online for RPF Recruitment 2023.
- Step 1- Visit the Official website: RPF accepts online applications. Visit the official website of the Railway Protection Force at www.rpf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Step 2- Registration: Register on the recruitment portal by providing your basic details, including your name, contact information, and email address. You will receive a registration ID and password.
- Step 3- Filling Application Form: Log in to the portal using the registration ID and password. Fill out the application form with all the required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information.
- Step 4- Upload Documents: You will be asked to upload scanned copies of documents such as your photograph, signature, and any other necessary certificates. Ensure that these documents meet the specified file size and format requirements.
- Step 5- Pay Application Fee: Pay the application fee as specified in the recruitment notification. Payment methods may include online payment through debit/credit cards, net banking, or other available options.
- Step 6- Submit Application: Review your application to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and complete. Once you are satisfied, submit the application.
The application fee for the RPF Constable and SI Recruitment 2023 is given below.
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ Female/ Minorities/ EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
RPF Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The Recruitment Notification for RPF Exam 2023 will be released on the official website in the month of November 2023. Candidates can go through the official notification pdf when released officially. Around 10,000 vacancies for Constable & Sub Inspectors are expected from the upcoming RPF Recruitment 2023.
The Notification comprises details like application dates, eligibility, selection process, admit card, and so on. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
|Official Notification PDF➠➠➠||DOWNLOAD PDF (will be available soon)|
RPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
To apply for RPF Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE (will be available soon)|
RPF Recruitment 2023 Salary
The pay scale of the RPF Constables is Rs. 21700/- plus allowances. This a Level-3 CPC Pay Matrix Job. While the Pay Scale of the RPF Sub-Inspector (SI) is Rs. 35400/- plus allowances. This is a Level-6 Pay Matrix Job.
RPF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for RPF constables and Sub-Inspectors Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Stage-1: Computer Based Test (CBT) Written Exam
- Stage-2: Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT). (Based on CBT Scores, the candidates 10 times of the vacancies will be called for PET/PST).
- Stage-2: Document Verification
- Stage-3: Medical Examination
RPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is the same for both the RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 and RPF SI Recruitment 2023. The detailed exam pattern and syllabus of the RPF Vacancy 2023 are given here.
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT) Objective Type Exam
|General Awareness (GK)||50||50|
RPF Constable and SI Physical Test (PET and PMT)
The Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the Constable and Sub-Inspector require the following standards:
More Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. When will RPF Recruitment Notification 2023 will be released?
Railway Police Force (RPF) Recruitment 2023 Notification will be released in November 2023.
Q2. What is the age limit for the RPF Recruitment 2023?
The age limit for the RPF Constable is 18-25 Years and the age limit for the RPF Sub-Inspectors is 20-25 Years.
Q3. What is the official website of RPF Recruitment 2023?
The complete details regarding RPF Recruitment 2023 will be released at the official website www.rpf.indianrailways.gov.in.