SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2023: The SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant has released a notification for Attendant – Technician Trainee (Grade- S-1) positions. This notification offers a total of 85 job vacancies, making it a significant opportunity for job seekers.
The application process for these Central Government jobs begins on 4th November 2023 and ends on 25th November 2023. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website, sail.co.in.
Quick Overview of SAIL Recruitment 2023
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about SAIL Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant|
|No. of Posts:||85|
|Post Name||Attendant – Technician Trainee (Grade- S-1)|
|Last Date:||25th November 2023|
|Salary:||Rs. 25,070 to Rs. 35,070/-|
Important Dates SAIL Recruitment 2023
|Application Start Date||4th November 2023|
|Last Date||25th November 2023|
SAIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Attendant – Technician Trainee (Grade- S-1)||85|
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment 2023
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Attendant – Technician Trainee (Grade- S-1)||Matriculation and completion of apprenticeship training of a minimum one-year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.|
- The Upper age limit of the candidate should be 28 years as of 1st May 2023.
- However Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to the SC/ ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to the OBC (Non-creamy layer) category respectively with respect to posts reserved for them. Additional relaxation of 10 years in age to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
Steps to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2023
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: (SAIL Careers website). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional and mere issue of an admit card /skill test call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- The candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even on joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
- While filling online application the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application without processing fee and/ or application fee or not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions for online submission of application (available on Application page).
Applicants are required to keep the following things ready before applying:
- A valid E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the recruitment process is over and
subsequently, if selected.
- One working Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application;
Admit card/Call letter etc till the recruitment process is over and subsequently, if selected.
- Facility with internet connectivity.
- A recent scanned passport-sized color photograph in the format mentioned below.
- Your scanned signature in the format mentioned below.
- Scanned National Apprenticeship Certificate for apprenticeship completed from an Integrated Steel Plant (as a
proof of eligibility)
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as:
a) Net Banking
b) Credit card
c) ATM-cum-Debit card
- Application + Processing Fee (only for General, EWS, and OBC candidates): Rs. 300/-
- Processing Fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Departmental/ ESM candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of the Application fee only and are required to pay the processing fee.
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
These positions are based in Bokaro, providing employment opportunities in the region. The selection process for these jobs involves a Computer Based Test, and candidates can find more details on the official website. It’s a chance for individuals to be a part of the SAIL Bokaro team and take a step towards a promising career. So, if you are looking for a government job in the Bokaro region, this SAIL Bharti 2023 is an opportunity worth considering.
Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
|Official Notification PDF➠➠➠||DOWNLOAD PDF|
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
To apply for SAIL Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. The online registration process for the Recruitment will start on 4th November 2023 and the last date to apply is 25th November 2023. It is important to apply before the last date to avoid any issues. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||Application Link Will Be Updated Soon|
Official Website: sail.co.in
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Salary
The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 25,070 to Rs. 35,070/-.
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the candidate is based on their Performance in the Computer Based Test, Weightage of marks for the Exam (CBT) will be 100%. Skill/ Trade Test will only be of a qualifying nature.
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
More Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the starting and closing date for applying to SAIL Bokaro ACTT Jobs 2023?
Ans. The application process begins on November 4, 2023, and ends on November 25, 2023.
Q2. What is the salary for the selected candidates in SAIL Bokaro ACTT Jobs?
Ans. The selected candidates will receive a salary ranging from Rs. 25,070 to Rs. 35,070.
Q3. What are the educational qualifications required for these SAIL Bokaro ACTT Jobs?
Ans. Candidates should have Matriculation, completed one-year apprenticeship training in a designated trade from an integrated steel plant, and hold a National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).