District administration Ramban has ordered for closure of all schools, upto Class 8, for the day, amid ongoing heavy rains across the district.
Deputy Commissioner Ramban Mussarat Islam, as reported by GNS, ordered for the closure of the schools albeit asking for scheduled conduct of exams, if any, in the district.
“All Schools (Government & Private) up to middle level (Class 8) in Ramban District shall remain closed today in view of heavy rains. However, exams if any, shall be held as per schedule”, the Deputy Commissioner Ramban said.
In the meantime, the administration has also urged people to ensure their children do not go anywhere near rivers and nallahs due to risen water levels.
“People are advised to ensure their children do not go anywhere near rivers and nallahs as water level has risen due to incessant rains”, the DC office wrote on its Twitter handle.
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More News For You:
- MeT predicts rains today across Jammu and Kashmir
- Upper Age Limit Extended for JKAS Aspirants
- 3000 Islamic books, seminary building gutted in Lolab fire incident
- Widespread rains from tomorrow in J-K: MeT
- 5.2 Earthquake Jolts Kashmir Valley
- Teacher uses ‘unknown software’ for fake attendance in north Kashmir
- Yasin Malik’s Death Penalty Plea: Kashmiri Politicians Want Reconsideration in Case
- Musk’s startup gets go-ahead for human test of brain implants
- UPSC 2022: 29 Muslim candidates crack merit list
- Minor critically injured in Kerosene Tank Blast