SKUAST Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited on plain paper with full bio data with attested testimonials from eligible candidates for filling the post of Senior Research Fellow in the project “Development of guidelines for conduct of test for DUS on Turnip (Brassica rapa var. rapa L.)” purely on temporary/contractual basis. The project is funded by Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority, NASC Complex, New Delhi. The particulars of the post of this project are as under:
Vacancy details of SKUAST Recruitment 2022:
Nameof Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Salary: Rs.35,000/- + 16% HRA
Qualification: Master’s degree in Horticulture (Vegetable Science); candidates with work experience in
Vegetable breeding are desirable.
Where to Apply for SKUAST Recruitment 2022:
The application should reach this office by or before 17-05-2022 to the undersigned through e-mail email@example.com or personally.
1. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project.
2. No TA/ DA shall be paid to any candidate for appearing in the interview.
3. Eligible candidates (as determined by selection cum screening committee) shall be called for interview
through e-mail or phone no’s to be provided in the resume.
4. The interview may be conducted in offline mode.
5. The position is co terminus with the project.