Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) requires a well qualified and experienced candidate for the position of DEPUTY MEDICAL OFFICER (Contractual) at Medical Aid Centre, SMVDU Campus.
– Post Name: Deputy Medical Officer.
– Basic Eligibility Criteria:-
a) MBBS from a recognized University with a minimum of 2nd Class or equivalent in grade point average.
b) Minimum of 05 years of professional experience of having worked in a Hospital/Health institution.
c) Desirable: MD in Medicine,
d) Age limit: 65 years.
– Emoluments: The selected candidate shall be paid emoluments @ Rs. 60,000/- per month (in case the candidate is MBBS) OR Rs. 70,000/- per month shall be paid (in case the candidate is MD) the University campus shall be a mandatory condition of employment for the selected candidate, for which suitable semi-furnished accommodation shall be provided.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to appear for Walk-in-Interview on 12th October 2021 at 10:00 A.M. in the Committee Room, Administrative Block, SMVD University Campus, Kakryal. Katra -182320 along with the following:-
– Application on plain paper with complete Bio-data.
– Qualification, Experience Certificate and Registration Certificate (photocopies duly self-attested).
– Two passport size photographs.
No TA shall be admissible to the candidates for appearing in Walk-in-Interview.