SSC GD Constable Notification 2024: The Staff Selection Commission has invited online applications for the recruitment of 75,768 vacancies of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NIA (National Investigation Agency).
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website at ssc.nic.in. The last date to apply is till December 28, 2023.
SSC Recruitment 2023
This recruitment drive will fill 75768 vacancies to be filled for General Duty Constables in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, SSF, and NIA forces through the SSC GD Constable 2024 Exam.
The complete details have been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about SSC Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|No. of Posts:||75768 Posts|
|Post Name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Salary:||Rs. 18,000 – 69,100/-|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Selection Process:||Computer Based Examination (CBE),|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
Physical Standard Test (PST),
Medical Examination and
|Job Location:||All India|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is looking for qualified candidates to fill up 75,768 vacancies for the position given below in the list:
SSC has released notification for the recruitment to the posts of Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman(GD)in Assam Rifles Examination, 2023.
Name of Post: Constable (General Duty)
No. of Vacancies:
- Border Security Force (BSF): 27,875 Posts
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): 8,598 Posts
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 25,427 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 5,278 Posts
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): 3,006 Posts
- Assam Rifles (AR): 4,776 Posts
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF): 583 Posts
- Sepoy in National Investigation Agency (NIA): 225 Posts
Total: 75,768 Posts
SSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility and Age Limit
All interested aspirants should be well-versed with the eligibility criteria of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2023 to avoid rejection of their applications. The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification. Candidates can refer to the official notification to know the details of the SSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria.
Candidates must have completed their 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board to apply for Constable (General Duty).
The age of the applicants must be between the minimum age of 18 years and should not exceed 23 years.
The application fee for General/ OBC candidates is Rs. 100/-. However, Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ ESM eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC Constable GD Selection Process
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2023 selection process comprises of following stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
SSC Constable Recruitment Salary 2023
- Sepoy in NIA: Pay Level-1 (Rs Rs.18,000 to 56,900)
- All Other Posts: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21,700-69,100)
Steps to Apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment
Below we have the steps to apply for the posts for the ease of candidates:
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Then click the Registration tab.
- After this, fill OTR (One Time Registration) Form.
- Ensure to enter personal, professional, and basic information in the form correctly and press the submit button.
- Then upload the scanned photo, signature as well as a certificate in the form.
- After registration gets over, you will be provided with the registration ID as well as a password on your phone or email address.
- If you are already registered then there is no need for an OTR form. You can simply sign in and enter the registered address and password.
- After doing this, click on apply button.
- Fill out the application form along with the attached scanned photo and sign.
- Make payment of the application form if eligible.
- Before form submission, check the details carefully and then submit the form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for further reference.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment Notification PDF
The Notification comprises details like application dates, eligibility, selection process, admit card, and so on. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
Official Notification PDF➠➠➠ Download PDF
SSC GD Constable Recruitment Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates in the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Notification 2023 PDF.
- Application Start Date: 24th November 2023
- Last Date: 28th December 2023
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 29th December 2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer-Based Examination: February, 2024
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
To apply for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. The online registration process for the Recruitment started on 24-11-2023 and the last date to apply is 28-12-2023. It is important to apply before the last date to avoid any issues. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
Online Apply Link➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
Important SSC GD Links
|Download SSC GD Syllabus PDF | CLICK HERE|
|SSC GD Study Material/Books/Notes for Exam Preparation | CLICK HERE|
|SSC GD Previous Year Question Papers | CLICK HERE|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
|Tier||Type of Examination||Exam Mode|
|Stage-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Stage-II||Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Standard Test||Physical Test|
|Medical Examination||Medical Examination of Candidates at Hospitals||Medical Test|
SSC GD Constable Stage 1 Exam Pattern
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Medium: English & Hindi
|Part A: General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||40|
|Part B: General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
|Part C: Elementary Mathematics||20||40|
|Part D: English/ Hindi||20||40|
SSC GD Constable PST/ PET 2024 (Physical Eligibility)
For Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Standards||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height (General, SC & OBC)||170||157|
|Height (ST )||162.5||150|
|Chest Expansion (General, SC & OBC)||80/ 5||N/A|
|Chest Expansion (ST)||76 / 5||N/A|
For the Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- Race for SSC GD 2024
|Candidates other than Ladakh Region||5 Km in 24 minutes||1.6 Km in 8(1/2) minutes|
|For Ladakh Region||1.6 Km in 6(1/2) minutes||800 metres in 4 minutes|
2. Visual Standards:
|Visual Acuity Unaided||Visual Acuity Unaided||Refraction||Color Vision|
|Near Vision||Distant Vision||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses||CP-2|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6/ 6||6/ 9|
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2024
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) GD Constable Exam Syllabus consists of the following topics.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
- English/ Hindi