SSC Job Vacancies for 10th, 12th, Graduates | Apply for 5369 (Phase-XI) Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Phase-XI/2023/Selection Posts
SSC Job Vacancies for 10th, 12th, Graduates: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the Posts of Phase-XI/2023/Selection Posts.
|Recruiting Body:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|No. of Posts:||5369 posts|
|Job Location:||All India|
|Salary:||Level-1 to Level-7|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Selection Process:||Computer Based Examinations|
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Phase-XI Posts||5369 Posts||Candidate must have a passed 10th, 12th, Graduate or above|
Download Official Notification:
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply online through the official website at ssc.nic.in. The last date for the submission of the application form is March 27.
How to apply for SSC Phase 11 recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- Register and proceed with the application.
- Fill out the application form, and upload the required document.
- Pay the fee and submit the application.
- Download the form and print the same for future reference.
|SSC Phase-XI/2023/Selection Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Link||CLICK HERE|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- CCL Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 330 Post
- BSF Recruitment 2023 for 30 Vacancies
- Recruitment of Vocational Trainers for Govt Schools
- Indian Railway Recruitment 2023 for 238 Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2023: Apply for 155 posts in AIIMS Delhi
- Guest Faculty Vacancies at Government Polytechnic College Kishtwar in 2023
- Headmaster Job Vacancy in Army Public School Samba
- Social Welfare Kashmir: Hiring Staff for Abhedananda Home Srinagar | Details here
- SCERT Recruitment 2023: Apply for 99 Vacancies
- AAICLAS Recruitment 2023 in Finance Department | Walk-in-Interview