SSC Phase 12 Notification 2024: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to invite online applications for various posts of SSC Phase-XII Selection Posts (expected notification release date 01st February 2024). Eligible and interested candidates can apply online only through the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). SSC Phase 12 Notification 2024 notification 2024 will be released in February 2024. As per the SSC Exam Calendar SSC Phase 12 Notification 2024 application will open on 1st February 2024.
The official notification for advertisement no. Phase-12/2024/Selection Posts will be released on 1st February 2024 on its official website at www.ssc.nic.in for various 10th pass, 12th pass, and graduate-level posts and the direct link to download the SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Notification advertisement will also be provided below. Required educational qualifications, eligibility and other important details, are given below in brief —
SSC Phase 12 Vacancy Details
SSC Selection Post Phase 12 Vacancy 2024 will be notified in the detailed advertisement for SSC Selection Post Phase 12. Last year, A total of 5369 vacancies are announced for the 10th pass/12th pass/Graduate candidates.
SSC Selection Phase 12 Eligibility 2024
Educational Qualification —
|Class 10th or High School pass from any recognized board in India
|10+2 or passed the Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India
|Bachelor’s Degree in any field from any recognized University/Institution in India
Age Limit —
- 18yrs – 30yrs. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for the PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for the PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms. For more details regarding candidates’ selection and eligibility norms, please review the officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF below).
Candidates must pay an Application Fee of Rs.100/-. Fee can be paid Online mode during the submission of the online application form by using a Debit/Credit card Net banking or any other option available. See the officially released advertisement for more details. NO APPLICATION FEE IS REQUIRED IN THE CASE OF SC/ST, PWD AND WOMEN CANDIDATES.
SSC Selection Post Phase XII How to Apply Online
Follow the steps mentioned below to register and apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 12 2024 exam:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Register Now” appearing on the left side of the homepage to register yourself if you are applying for the first time by entering all the details asked like email id, contact number, name and other details.
- A Registration Number and password will be generated and will be sent to you in your registered mobile and email.
- Log in again using your Registration Number and Password by visiting the homepage.
- Click on the apply link in Phase-12/2024/selection posts examination.
- Fill in all the other details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Proceed to payment of SSC Selection Post 2024 application fee through online mode.
- Upload all the mentioned documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Attach disability Certificate Number, if you fall under benchmark disability.
- Take out the print of the application form and fee receipt for future use
Official Notification — Download PDF (to be NOTIFIED)
Official Website — https://ssc.nic.in/
Apply Link — Direct Link to Apply (inactive)
SSC Selection Post Phase 12- Important Dates
Check the important dates for SSC Selection Post 2023 as notified by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from the below table.
|SSC Selection Post Phase XII Notification
|01st February 2024
|Online Application Starts
|01st February 2024
|Last date to Apply Online
|28th February 2024
|Last date to pay application fee
|28th February 2024
|SSC Selection Post Application Status
|SSC Selection Post Admit Card 2024
|SSC Selection Post Phase 12 CBE Exam Date
|6th, 7th, and 8th May 2024
SSC Phase 12 Selection Process 2024
There will be three separate CBT of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions separately as per the education qualification of the post. The candidates have to qualify for the Computer Based Examination as the final merit list and selection is totally based on the marks scored by the candidates. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., if required for the posts will be of a qualifying nature.
SSC Phase XII Exam Pattern 2024
- There will be 100 MCQ for 2 marks each.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes (1 hour) and 80 minutes for the candidates belonging to scribes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The level of questions will be as per the educational qualification required for the post.
- There will be 4 parts in the examination for which the details have been mentioned below.
|SSC Selection Post Phase-12 Exam Pattern 2024
|No. of Questions
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)
|English language (Basic Knowledge)