TCS NQT 2023 Recruitment For Freshers: The TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) is going to be conducted by the TCS to hire Freshers who have completed graduation in the year 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024.
The last date to apply is 1st November 2023. So, candidates can check and apply for the TCS NQT and the exam will be conducted on 13th November 2023.
TCS NQT 2023 Overview
|Qualification||Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree|
|Name Of The Test||TCS National Qualifier Test 2023|
|Session||August Exam Session|
|Registration Last Date||1st November 2023|
|Test Date||13th November 2023|
|Job Location||PAN India|
TCS NQT 2023 Exam Date
TCS NQT 2023 exam for the 2018-2024 batch will be conducted from 13th November 2023.
TCS NQT Eligibility | Who Can Apply?
- Anyone aspiring for job roles in top Industries or Corporates. Most corporates use cognitive ability as a part of their initial screening and selection process.
- Students who are in their pre-final or final year, pursuing any degree.
- Students passing between 2018 – 2024, who are looking for a job
- Freshers and professionals with up to 2 years of work experience.
TCS NQT 2023 | About National Qualifier Test
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and In-Centre (at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres)
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates using the same registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
2 Practice Tests (with 5 attempts each) and Cognitive Preparatory Learning Material will be available under “My Dashboard → My Products → TCS NQT – IT Career Readiness Test → Get Started”
- Get access to jobs from top corporates, including TCS
- Let your caliber showcase your talent and skills with TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP), a single comprehensive test for both TCS Ninja and TCS Digital Offer Interviews
How To Apply for TCS NQT 2023?
- Click on the “Register Now” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- If you are an existing user, then click on the login button. Enter your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials. Or Sign up if you are a new user by hitting on “Create Account”, and entering all the required details.
- Now, you can proceed with the Registration Process by filling in all the required details accurately.
- Click on the SUBMIT button to complete the Registration.
- Candidates will then will receive a successful registration message on their registered Email ID/ mobile number.
- Check your details by hitting the ‘View Details’ button on the TCS NQT Page.
- You can also edit your ‘Registration Form’ on or before the registration closing date.
|Check Details & Apply for TCS NQT For the 2018-2024 Batch||Apply Here|
TCS NQT 2023 Test Pattern
|Sections||Duration (in minutes)||No. of Questions|
|Total||180 Mins||92 Questions|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which companies are hiring through TCS NQT?
The list of some companies which are hiring through TCS NQT is TCS, Tata Elxsi, Mphasis, Titan, Vedantu, Upgrad, Persistent etc.
Who conducts TCS NQT 2023 exam?
TCS conducts NQT 2023 exam through TCS iON portal. It is an online exam.
What is the full form of TCS NQT?
TCS NQT full form is Tata Consultancy Services National Qualifier Test.