Technical Writer Job Vacancies in Google: Google is looking for eligible candidates for the post of Technical Writer at their Pune and Bangalore locations. Interested candidates can apply online through the official link provided below:
- Name of Post: Technical Writer
- 1 year of experience in technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing.
- Experience with Technical Writing, Technical Documentation, Content Management, Customer Focus.
- Experience with cybersecurity tools and concepts, and video production using Videate tools.
- Write technical documentation for developers and enterprise customers including concept docs, how-to guides, and API reference docs.
- Manage complex documentation projects and take responsibility for the quality of your documentation.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Rewrite and reorganize existing documentation to improve the customer experience.
- Design and organize documentation sets for new features
How to Apply?
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Online Apply Link ➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.