TGC Indian Army 138 Recruitment 2023
TGC Indian Army 138 Recruitment 2023: Indian Army has published the Recruitment Notification on the official website. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates on the official website and the last date to apply online is 17 May 2023. Further information about the Indian Army recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Army TGC 138 Entry 2023 from Indian Army website joinindianarmy.nic.in starting from April 18, 2023 till 17 May 2023. All the related details to Army TGC 138 Entry 2023 are given below.
TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Along with the Recruitment Notification 2023, Indian Army has notified the various number of vacancies for various posts. The deadline for online registration is 17 May 2023. To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Recruiting Body:||Indian Army|
|No. of Posts:||Various|
|Job Location:||All India|
|Last Date:||18 April 2023|
|Salary:||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
TGC Indian Army Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Technical Graduate Course (TGC)||Various (to be notified)|
TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
No Application Fee.
TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Technical Graduate Course||Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the course are eligible to apply.|
Candidates studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2024.
The age limit for the Indian Army TGC-138 is 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2024.
TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Salary
The candidates who get selected under the Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023, draw a handsome salary. The Indian Army TGC-138 salary depends on the rank of the selected candidate. We have tabulated below the post-wise salary details.
|Post||Indian Army TGC Salary|
|Lieutenant||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||2,25,000/-|
Note: During Cadet Training, candidates will receive their starting pay of INR 56,100/- per month.
TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages-
|Stage 1||Shortlisting of Applications|
|Stage 2||SSB Interview Stage 1|
|Stage 3||SSB Interview Stage 2 (only for candidates who clear Stage 1)|
|Stage 4||Medical Examination|
|Stage 5||Merit List|
|Stage 6||Call for Training|
Steps to Apply for Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for TGC-138 Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army i.e, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the home page select ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’.
- Now, click on ‘Registration’ to register yourself as a candidate.
- Once your dashboard appears, click on the ‘Apply Online’ section.
- Fill out all the details in all the sections, and upload the required documents
- Then, Click on ‘Submit’.
- Print the final application form for future reference
Documents Required for TGC-138 Indian Army Recruitment:
- Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate.
- One copy of the Print out of the application, which is duly signed and affixed with a self-attested photograph.
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate or Equivalent certificate/ Diploma.
- In case the Parent’s name is not mentioned in the matriculation/ Secondary School Examination certificate, any document issued by the Government of India, like a PAN card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving licence, etc., will be required for verification.
- Marksheets of all semesters/years to prove that there is no backlog at the time of application submission.
- Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree.
- For final year appearing candidates – Certificate issued by the Controller of Exam or Principal regarding the cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester/3rd year of Engineering degree, up to 8th semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B. Arch) and up to 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc. in notified stream/ discipline.
- For final year appearing candidates – Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is studying in final year and his result will be declared by 01 Jan 2024. This certificate should also certify that the candidate has not any backlog at the time of submission of the online application.
- For final year appearing candidates – Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he will submit the proof of passing Engineering Degree along with mark sheets of all semesters/years to Directorate General of Recruiting.
TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
The online application process for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2023 will be initiated on 18 April 2023 on the official website. All candidates who are willing to apply can apply online for the given posts. The direct link to apply for the above-mentioned posts has been updated below which will redirect you to the official website. (Apply on or before 17 May 2023)
☛ Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link (Active on 18 April 2023 ) | CLICK HERE
TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Notification
TGC Indian Army Recruitment Notification has been released announcing various vacancies on the official website which has all the recruitment details like registration dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
☛ Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment Short Notification PDF – Click to Download
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- ISRO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf | 303 Posts @isro.gov.in | Apply Now
- IICT Srinagar Recruitment 2023 Notification | Apply Now
- DRDO Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf | Apply Now @rac.gov.in
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Pdf | 447 Posts @jkpsc.nic.in
- NTPC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF @careers.ntpc.co.in
- NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF @nitsri.ac.in
- Central University Kashmir Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF @cukashmir.ac.in
- IOCL Recruitment Notification 2023 PDF | 135 Posts @iocl.com
- JK NHM Recruitment 2023 | Walk-in Interview
- Anganwadi Jobs 2023 in Singhpora Baramulla
TGC Indian Army Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Ans. Indian Army recruit candidates for the Technical Graduate Course. The application process for TGC Indian Army recruitment 2023 will start from 18 April till 17 May 2023. Applicants can apply only through the official website of the Indian Army i.e, joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Indian Army conducts the TGC recruitment drive every year to recruit engineering graduates for various technical roles in the Army.
Ans. Applicants can apply only through the official website of the Indian Army i.e, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in. A detailed procedure to apply for TGC is mentioned in this article.
Ans.TGC stands for Technical Graduate Course.
Ans. The Indian Army TGC age limit is between 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2024.
Ans. The selection process for Indian Army TGC 138 recruitment includes Shortlisting of Applications, SSB Interviews, Medical Examination, Merit List, and Call for Training.
Ans. The applications will open from 18 April 2023 to 17 May 2023.