TMC Attendant, Trade Helper Recruitment 2023: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has invited applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality, who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time positions in various departments available in TMC are listed below.
The last date for online application is 17.11.2023 up to 05.30 p.m. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of TMC at tmc.gov.in. Direct link to apply for the posts is also provided in the article.
Quick Overview of TMC Attendant, Trade Helper Recruitment 2023
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about TMC Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|No. of Posts:||85 posts|
|Post Name||Attendant, Trade Helper|
|Salary:||Rs. 18,000 plus allowances|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Selection Process:||Written exam & Skill Test|
|Job Location:||TMH, Mumbai|
Important Dates TMC Attendant, Trade Helper Recruitment 2023
Candidates can check the important dates in the TMC Notification 2023 PDF.
|Application Start Date||31-10-2023|
TMC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Recruitment 2023
All interested aspirants should be well-versed with the eligibility criteria to avoid rejection of their applications. The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Attendant||10th pass or equivalent passed from recognized board.|
|Trade Helper||10th pass or equivalent passed from recognized board.|
The Upper Age limit as on 17.11.2023 is 25 years.
Steps to Apply for TMC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of TMC at tmc.gov.in.
- Click on the Careers tab available on the homepage.
- Click on the View link against Advt No. TMC/AD/133/2023.
- Register and Login.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Submit the form and take a print of the final submitted application form for future use.
Candidate shall pay the application fee of Rs.300/- online using Debit Card / Credit Card.
TMC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released advertisement notification for the recruitment to the posts of Attendant, Trade Helper vide Adv No. : TMC/AD/133/2023.
The Notification comprises details like application dates, eligibility, selection process, admit card, and so on. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
|Official Notification PDF➠➠➠||DOWNLOAD PDF|
TMC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
To apply for TMC Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. The online registration process for the Recruitment started on 31-10-2023 and the last date to apply is 21-11-2023. It is important to apply before the last date to avoid any issues. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
TMC Recruitment 2023 Salary
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Attendant||Rs. 18,000/- ( Level-1, Cell No.1) plus allowance|
|Trade Helper||Rs. 18,000/- ( Level-1, Cell No.1) plus allowance|
TMC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process comprises of following stages:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
TMC Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- Written Examination: will be of 100 Marks comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The passing marks will be 50 for the Open / EWS category & 40 marks for SC / ST / OBC / PWD.
- Skill Test: Candidates who pass in Written Examination will be shortlisted for Skill Test.
(a) Written Examination:
Paper (100 Marks): 1 Hour
Multiple Choice Questions – 50 Questions 2 Marks each.
No Negative Marks.
Question paper patterns shall be common for Attendant & Trade Helper.
- Basic English: Candidates understanding of the English language and its correct usage.
- General Knowledge / Current Affairs: This part will consists of questions on candidate’ s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to the society, knowledge of current events, global awareness, sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, science, political affairs national as well as international.
- Basic Mathematics: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Average, percentage etc.
(b) Skill Test for Attendant: shall be of 50 marks, Passing marks is 25. The Skill Test shall comprise of Filing, Record Keeping, Dispatch Work, Operating photocopy machine, Office work, Dusting and Cleaning etc.
(c) Skill Test for Trade Helper: shall be of 50 marks, Passing marks is 25. The Skill Test shall comprise of work related to maintenance, cleaning and upkeep of equipment in Operation Theatre / ICU / Diagnostics Services / Laboratory / Engineering / Office areas etc.
More Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for TMC Job Vacancy?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of TMC at tmc.gov.in. Direct link to apply for the posts is also provided in the article.
What is the last date to apply for TMC Attendant, Trade Helper post?
The last date for online application is 17.11.2023 up to 05.30 p.m.