UGC NET Answer Key 2023: National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the answer key, response sheet and question paper of the UGC NET June Exam 2023. The answer key has been uploaded today (July 6, 2023) on the official website of NTA (ugcnet.nta.nic.in). Students are advised to keep their application number and date of birth ready so they can check the answers, question paper and response sheet.
UGC NET Answer Key Link
The candidates can, directly, download UGC NET Answer Key once released from the table below:
UGC NET Answer Key & Objection Link
|UGC NET Answer Key PDF||Download Here|
|UGC NET Answer Key, Question Paper, Response Sheet and Objection Link||Link Here|
|UGC NET Website||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
NTA is also inviting objections, against the published answer key, on its official website. The objection link is activated on July 6 2023 and candidates will be able to submit the objection by 8 July 2023. They are required to pay Rs. 200/- per objection. The payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI Payment Mode only.
UGC NET Answer Key 2023: How to raise objections?
- Step 1: Go to the UGC NET’s official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Log in with your username and password.
- Step 3: Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to review or challenge the Answer keys.
- Step 4: Click on the link “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
- Step 5: Raise your objections on the portal and give documents to support it.
- Step 6:Pay the fee for raising the objection to the UGC NET 2023 answer keys and submit the application
- Step 7: Save the confirmation page for future records.