United Airlines Jobs: United Airlines is looking for candidates fulfilling eligibility for the post of Associate Analyst at their Gurugram location.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the advertised position can apply online through the official website of United Airlines i.e., careers.united.com, or directly apply through the official link available below in this article.
Vacancy Details: United Airlines is looking for qualified candidates to fill up the position given below in the list:
- Associate Analyst – Loyalty Data
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical thinking capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be competent in querying using SQL, and manipulating relational databases such as Teradata SQL assistant, Microsoft SQL server, or Oracle SQL Developer
- Must be detail-oriented, thorough and analytical with a desire for continuous improvements
- Must be adept at juggling several projects and initiatives simultaneously through appropriate prioritization
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
How to Apply?
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Online Apply Link ➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
- Assist in ad-hoc decision support, analytics projects, and scenario analyses.
- Gather and organize data from various sources using SQL/Python/R.
- Create, modify and automate reports and dashboards – take ownership of reporting structure and metrics, clearly and effectively communicating relevant information to decision makers using data visualization tools such as TIBCO Spotfire.
- Prepare presentations for United leadership and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Data Science, Data Engineering, and IT development teams as appropriate.
- Perform statistical analyses including loyalty customer engagement and marketing promotions analytics, and build descriptive & predictive models using analytical tools such as SQL, R, Python, and SAS.
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.