UPSC Recruitment 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Director, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, and Assistant Hydrogeologist posts vide Advertisement No.: 21/2023.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at upsc.gov.in. The last date for the submission of the online application form is November 30, 2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about UPSC Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts:||03 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Director, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, and Assistant Hydrogeologist|
|Salary:||Level 8/ Level 10|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||All India|
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
UPSC is looking for qualified candidates to fill up 03 vacancies for the position given below in the list:
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer
- Assistant Hydrogeologist
What is the UPSC Recruitment Eligibility and Age Limit
All interested aspirants should be well-versed with the eligibility criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2023 to avoid rejection of their applications. The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification. Candidates can refer to the official notification to know the details of the UPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria.
- Assistant Director: M.Sc in Agronomy or Crop Physiology or Agricultural Physics or Agricultural Meteorology.
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Application or Information Technology
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology.
The age limit for all posts is 35 years.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of any bank or by using a Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment. However, Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
UPSC Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process consists of the following stages:
THE DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF THEIR ONLINE APPLICATION ALONGWITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.
UPSC Recruitment Salary 2023
- Assistant Director: Pay Level 10
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: Pay Level 10
- Assistant Hydrogeologist: Pay Level 08
Steps to Apply for the UPSC Job Vacancy Recruitment
Below we have the steps to apply for the posts for the ease of candidates:
- Visit the official website at upsconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.
UPSC Recruitment Notification PDF
The Notification comprises details like application dates, eligibility, selection process, admit card, and so on. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
Official Notification PDF➠➠➠ Download PDF
UPSC Recruitment Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates in the UPSC Notification 2023 PDF.
- Application Start Date: 11-11-2023
- Last Date: 30-11-2023
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
To apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. The online registration process for the Recruitment started on 11-11-2023 and the last date to apply is 30-11-2023. It is important to apply before the last date to avoid any issues. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
Online Apply Link➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
More Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the last date to apply for UPSC recruitment 2023?
Ans. The last date to apply for UPSC recruitment 2023 is 30-11-2023.
Q2. How to apply for UPSC Recruitment?
Ans. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. Direct official link to apply for the posts is also available in this article.
Q3. How many vacancies are advertised by UPSC?
Ans. UPSC has advertised the vacancies of Assistant Director, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, and Assistant Hydrogeologist posts vide Advertisement No.: 21/2023.