UPSC Recruitment 2023: The Union Public Service Commission is currently seeking eligible candidates for various positions such as Deputy Architect, Legal Officer, Scientific Officer (Chemical), Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics), Administrative Officer, and more. All the recruitment details have been made available for interested candidates. If you are interested, you can find the complete information and submit your application online before the specified deadline.
UPSC Recruitment 2023
The registration process for UPSC Recruitment 2023 starts on July 8 and will close on July 27, 2023. Candidates are advised to complete the online application process before the deadline. After submitting the application, candidates can also print a copy of the completed application form until July 28, 2023. To learn more about the eligibility criteria, selection process, and additional details, please refer to the information provided below.
Quick Overview of Recruitment
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Recruiting Body:||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts:||71|
|Last Date:||July 27, 2023|
|Start date for online application||08-07-2023|
|Last date for online application||27-07-2023|
Vacancy Details 2023
|Scientific Officer (Chemical)||1|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics)||1|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Documents)||6|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Toxicology)||2|
|Assistant Director of Mines Safety||2|
|Director General in Geological Survey of India||1|
|Administrative Officer in Geological Survey of India||3|
|General/ OBC /EWS candidates||Rs.25/-|
|SC/ ST/ pwbd/ female candidates||Nill|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2023
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
The Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree/ Degree in Architecture, Degree in law / Master Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Degree in Chemical Technology, Physics or Mathematics / Bachelors of Science/ Medical Qualification/ Master of Science in Geological Science, in relevant discipline according to the post.
|Age limit||30 to 58 years|
The Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages-
Steps to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Open the Home Page: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Check for the Recruitment Notification available for the Post
- Look into the Recruitment Details and Apply for the Job
- The Apply Online Link is to be available from 08-07-2023.
- The Deadline to Apply for the Job is 27-07-2023.
Official Notification PDF
UPSC Recruitment Notification has been released announcing 71 vacancies on the official website which has all the recruitment details like registration dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc.
Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
Apply Online Link
To apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. The online registration process for the Recruitment started on 08-07-2023 and the last date to apply is 27-07-2023. It is important to apply before the last date to avoid any issues. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- ECIL Project Engineer and Technical Officer Recruitment 2023, Walk-in-interview
- 22 Posts, JIPMER Jobs Notification 2023 | Application Form
- 99 Posts | HSL Recruitment 2023, Salary 1.8 Lakh | Apply Online Here
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment, Apply Link
- BEL Engineers/Officers Recruitment 2023, 52 Posts, Apply Link
- 1785 Posts, Indian Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2023, Apply Link
- ICMR NIV Technical Assistant Technicians Recruitment, 80 Posts
- National Pension System Trust (NPST) Assistant Manager, Manager Recruitment
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports Recruitment | Apply Here
- 1104 Posts, Railway Recruitment 2023, Apply Link