Vistara Jobs 2023: Vistara is looking for eligible candidates for the post of Asst. Manager – Product at their Gurgaon location.
Interested candidates can apply online for the post through the website “careers.airvistara.com” or the direct official link available below:
Vistara is looking for qualified candidates to fill up vacancies for the position given below in the list:
- Name of Post: Assistant Manager
Qualification: MBA/PGDM/MCA/MS from a recognized university.
- Prioritize the items in the product backlog and ensure that the Product team is delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Create Business Requirement Documents & engaging with the dev team in designing, prioritizing, grooming the Feature Backlog for new and existing products
- Conceptualize product wireframes & process flow diagrams, developed sprint goals, new features, and enhancements
- Perform Business verification testing and user acceptance testing
- Conduct workshops/meetings for requirement gathering, meetings, and presentations to share ideas and findings with end customers and internal teams
- Perform requirement analysis and log change requests
- Work with Product Managers on product management and development activities.
- Conduct competitor and industry analysis for identifying and proposing product improvement initiatives.
- Address product-related inquiries and questions from customers/IT team in defined SLAs and Ensure speedy resolution of queries & grievances to maximize client/customer satisfaction levels and maintain excellent relations with clients/customers to generate avenues for further business
- Provide support and guidance to other staff in product management tasks
- Perform measuring, analysing, and positioning of the product line
- Work with marketing teams to plan, develop and implement product marketing strategies
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Experience with a web-based company managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred
- Experience in designing simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mockups
- Communication – verbal, Listening, delivering information, Responding, written, and presentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply?
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Online Apply Link ➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.