Woman dies of electrocution in Anantnag

A woman was electrocuted to death in Kokernag area of south Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Sunday

Quoting an official, news agency—KNO reported that Samia Jan of Nagam Kokernag received electric shock at her home today.

He said soon after she was rushed to a nearby hospital where she was declared dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident and further investigation has been taken up. 

JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)Telegram Group
Follow on Google NewsGoogle News
Like Facebook PageFacebook
Follow on LinkedInLinkedIn
Follow on TwitterTwitter
Follow on InstagramInstagram

More News For You: