Unilever Jobs 2023: Unilever is hiring candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post of Territory Sales Officer. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Unilever i.e, careers.unilever.com, or directly apply via the official link available below.
Read below for educational qualifications, Job’s responsibilities, How to apply and other related details.
Quick Overview of Unilever Jobs 2023
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Job Location:||Work from Home|
Unilever Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the ——Jobs 2023:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
Steps to Apply for Unilever Recruitment 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
The Territory Sales Officer would be required to drive sales and distribution for the company products and manage his allocated territory and the customer.
- Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving RS system.
- Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
- Negotiate with his RS and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
- Monitor closely the competitive activities and provide feedback to the branch on appropriate action that the company needs to take to counter such activities.
- Monitor systematically the performance of the RS and RS’s sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
- Within budget limits for brand activities organize promotion activities in consultation with the superiors.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Channel Sales.
- Excellent in ROI Calculations & RS Distribution Management.
- Should be well-versed with RS appointment & Sales Planning.
- Conducting promotional activities & execution.
- Decent Communication in English and Local language is desired.
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Unilever Job Vacancies?
A. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Unilever i.e, careers.unilever.com, or directly apply via the official link available in this article.
Q. What is the required qualification for Territory Sales Officer post in Unilever?
A. Candidate must hold a Graduate degree for the Territory Sales Officer post at Unilever.